How to activate Axis Bank Internet Banking : There are many Axis Bank customers who use its services on a daily basis. Axis Bank is one of the finest banks in the country named for offering trustworthy services for its customers. It has introduced many online services to its customers to make things easy. One of the best services the bank have ever offered and the customers have ever liked is internet banking. Internet banking is one of the most used online services among the services offered by Axis Bank. Lately, most of the bank customers are leaning towards online transactions due to various known reasons.
Performing online transactions and using net banking to do so have become a part of daily routine. Online banking has gained the attention of everyone due to the increase in online purchases. Each and every bank offers net banking services to its customers and Axis bank is one among them. Axis Bank provides net banking services to its customers in the name of iConnect. If you are a customer of Axis Bank and want to activate internet banking option then don’t you worry. We are here to share with you how to activate iConnect Internet banking for Axis bank. You no need to visit the bank branch or fill in huge application forms manually to active iConnect internet banking. There is a simple online process that you can follow to active iConnect internet banking.
On requesting for net banking access, Axis Bank will grant the user with a document that contains Customer ID. Customer need to be aware of the customer ID and other debit, credit card details as they will be asked while activating internet banking services. The bank also sends Net banking password in sealed envelope to the user, which should be kept confidential.
How to active iConnect to use Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank i.e., axisbank.com.
- In the official web portal, click on the login button present at the right corner of the page. You can see Internet Banking Tab on clicking it and now click on Register if you are logging in for the first time.
- The link will navigate to a new page. Find the link saying ‘Axis Bank Online Password Generation’ in the page.
- Enter your Login in ID (Customer ID) in the specified slot and click on proceed. The Customer ID is mentioned in the welcome letter and cheque book. You can also SMS “CustID” to 5676782 from your registered mobile number to know your Customer ID.
- Enter your Account Number and registered mobile number and click on Submit button.
- You are done with activating your Axis Bank Internet Banking i.e., iConnect.
You can now start using internet banking services i.e., iConnect services and perform online transactions. Set a confidential password and wrap up the process. Make sure to choose a complex password and keep it confidential from others to avoid security issues.