Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking 1st Time Login Process : Looking for a guide to help you in activating the Net banking in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)? No worries, we will help you and will provide you step wise guide to activate IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank.
Now-a-days, net Banking is one of the most important services in the world. Start from the Balance enquiry of your account to last few transactions, account statement, pay taxes, transfer fund, etc. Net Banking has played a significant role in the online banking world. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has also provided many online services for its customers to stay connected to the online banking services.
If you are new to the net banking world, we will help you in providing the step by step guide of how to activate IOB NetBanking in Indian Overseas Bank.
Also Read : SBI Net Banking Login Problems and solutions
Step Wise Procedure for 1st time login to IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank
A customer should have a bank account in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB).
- If a person wants to enjoy the online banking services, then firstly, he or she have to visit the web portal of IOB, i.e. iobnet.co.in. Then, you have to click on the Register option available beneath Individual login option in the left side of the screen.
- After clicking on the register option, customer has to fill the application form with all the important details like name, resident status, email id, country, and account particulars like the account number, a nickname, and etc. After that read the declaration and click the submit option.
- After successful completion of filling the application form and submitting the page, take a print of the application form and submit it to the Indian Overseas Bank near you, where you have to open the account. Please jot down the Login ID and Password for further use.
- The bank will provide you a receipt for submitting the application form. Then, you will be able to activate the online net banking service.
- After that you have to visit the web portal of IOB again and click on the individual log in button.
- Enter the User Id and password in the individual log in box for internet banking service and submit the page.
- After submitting the page, the Net Banking will be activated and you will get all the options of your choice in the home screen of the account page in the website.
How to Add Payee to Transfer the Amount
- Customer who wants to transfer the amount to any account of IOB or any other accounts have to add the account number of the payee for the transfer. You can also say it as a beneficiary account.
- Sign into page of Indian Overseas Bank for the Internet Banking process by providing the user id and password.
- Select the Remittances
- Click on add payee option.
- Then, select IOB account or other bank account.
- Enter the details of the beneficiary you want to transfer the amount; if you select IOB account then you will have to enter only payee name and account number.
- On the other hand, if you select other bank account then you will have to enter payee name, account number, bank name, IFSC code, address, etc.
- Click on the submit option after entering the details.
- Enter the OTP number sent to your registered mobile number. Then, click on approve payee option.
Also Read : IOB Net Banking Online Registration Process
How to Transfer Fund from IOB to Other Bank by Using IOB Internet Banking
- Firstly, visit the web portal of IOB, i.e. iobnet.co.in. Click on Individual log in enter into your account in the website of IOB.
- Click on the Remittances option and select Funds Transfer.
- Then select IOB account or other bank account as you wish to do.
- Choose credit account and debit account option as per your need
- Enter amount you want to transfer and narration for debit and credit entries and click the proceed option.
- Also, enter the transfer PIN and click on Pay now or Schedule later option as per your wish.
- You have to enter the One Time Password (OTP) which will be sent to your registered mobile number. Submit the page after entering the OTP number.
For more details, stay tuned to our Govt Jobs website.