How To Use Kotak Mahindra Net Banking?
We have stepped into the world of technology long ago. Most of us are highly dependent on the technology and have been using the technological advancements to the best course of action. At present moment of time, the country is progressing towards digital India. Most of the money transactions are happening through online. Net banking has emerged as an effective medium to perform online transactions. It is the fastest way to perform online transactions. It is not just easy, but also less time taking to transfer money using net banking. A good internet connect is more than enough to use net banking effectively.
If you are a customer of Kotak Mahindra bank and want to make use of net banking service then you can easily do it. We are here to share with you the basic steps you need to follow in order to use net banking for your account in Kotak Mahindra bank. It is quite easy to use net banking service for Kotak Mahindra bank. It is safe and secure way to transfer money.
Things you will need
- Customers need to have CRN or Customer Relation Number and Password of the account.
- Access to the registered mobile number.
- Account number, bank name and IFSC code of the account to which the money need to be transferred using net banking.
How to add a beneficiary in Kotak Mahindra Net Banking?
The person you are transferring the money is labeled as beneficiary. User need to add a person as a beneficiary before using Kotak Mahindra Net Banking. The steps to do so are below.
- Go to the official login page of Kotak Mahindra Online Banking.
- Enter your CRN Number and password
- Now, you will receive a Dynamic access code to your registered mobile number and email. Enter the code in the slot provided and go for secure login.
- Click on the second tab labeled Banking.
- Now, click on Transfers and Payments which will open a new drop down menu. Click on Add/Manage Beneficiaries and click on Add a Beneficiary.
- It will open a new page where you will have to fill the details of the beneficiary after which you will see a confirmation message. Now, check the details and click on Add to Transfer Type.
- Choose the transfer type and choose the first option if the account is within Kotak Bank and for a non-Kotak account, choose the second option.
- For IMPS, choose the last option.
- Choose NEFT in the second step.
- Now, fill the account number and choose the type of account. Choose Savings Account and click on look IFSC code.
- Search the IFSC code and choose the bank name and branch name of the beneficiary’s bank and click on select.
- Now, just follow the steps and you will see a success message.
- Now, go to Add/Manage Beneficiary. Click on the name of the beneficiary and it will open in small menu. Click on activate.
- Activation key will be sent to your phone and enter it in the slot and submit.
- By confirming it your beneficiary will be added.
- That’s it your beneficiary is added.