PNB Net Banking Online User Registration
Online banking has become most common mode to perform transactions. Most of the users are willing to do transactions online as it is easy and fast mode to transact money. Not just for transaction purpose, many users are using net banking to purchase things online, pay bills etc. Earlier, customers used to visit the nearest bank branch to register for net banking, but now there is no need to follow any such procedure. Customers can just sit at home and register for net banking through online. If you are a customer of Punjab National Bank and want to register for net banking option then you can do it right from your couch.
We are here today to tell you how to register and activate PNB Net banking online. By registering, you can easily perform your transactions and purchases in no time. It is time saving and also safe. There is no need to visit the bank branch anymore. Remember, this facility is only available for self-operated saving and current account customers. Customers who are registered for SMS alert facility are eligible to avail this facility.
How to do online registration for PNB Net Banking?
- Go to the official website of Punjab National Bank. Now click on the login to go to login page. If you are a new user you can click on the option saying ‘New User’.
- If you are a New User, click on the option which will direct you to a new page where you need to enter your account details like account number, date of birth or PAN card number etc for which you want to activate net banking facility.
- On successful entry of the info, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number. User need not share this OTP with anyone for security purpose.
- Enter the OTP in the specified slot and you will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to validate account details/ATM credentials.
- On successful validation of the details, you will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to set your password.
- On successful registration, you will receive a success message.
- After completing the PNB Net Banking Online User Registration Process your net banking facility will be activated within 24-48 hours time.
These are the simple steps to follow to activate net banking facility for your account in PNB. Follow the steps as it is to avoid any errors.
Guidelines for PNB Net Banking
- This PNB Net banking facility is only available for Retail IBS users.
- The option of net banking is only available for self-operated saving and current account customers.
- Customer is limited to use the option of net baking as per the norms of PNB.
- It is not possible to complete registration successfully if the details provided are not correct.
- The net banking facility will be activated within 24 hours time on successful registration.