SSC MTS Examination 2017 Apply Online @ ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts open competitive exam to recruit candidates for Multi-tasking staff (non-technical) in different departments of central government. Every year SSC publishes recruitment advertisement seeking applications from the aspirants of the country. Aspiring candidates from all over the country take part in the MTS exam conducted by SSC to get jobs in various departments of central government. It issues the notification through its official website. Contenders can download the official notification and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. The notification contains all the indispensable details about the MTS examination 2017 to be conducted by SSC very prestigiously.
SSC every year conducts MTS exam to recruit young and talented candidates for MTS non-technical posts. Great numbers of aspirants apply for the positions and take up the All India Level Open Examination. SSC conducts the exam in offline mode. The exam is conducted in various centers across the country for which aspirants from different parts of the country will appear. All those aspirants who aspire to work in central government jobs have been eagerly waiting for the release of the notification. The notification has been released by SSC and is available on the official website of SSC for download. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification and then apply for the MTS post.
Also Read : SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Notification 2017 @ ssc.nic.in.
SSC has published the notification for MTS exam 2017. As per the notification, the application forms will be accepted starting from 31st December 2016. The last date to apply for the MTS exam is 20th January 2017. SSC MTS Payment of fee can be done from 24th December to 20th January 2017. So, candidates who wish to work as MTS non-technical staff in various departments of central government to apply before the last date ends. The application forms won’t be accepted after the last date. The application forms are available on the official website of SSC for download.
We have come up with the eligibility criteria that candidates need to content in order to apply for MTS post. We have covered the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, important dates etc. Check them out!
Applicants of SSC MTS exam should have completed 10th/12th standard or its equivalent education from any recognized board or university.
Applicants’ age limit should be between 18 years and 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the norms of government. Refer official notification to know the exact age norms as per the category.
Also Read: SSC Online Registration Process
The selection is purely based on the merit shown by the candidates in the selection rounds conducted. The selection rounds include written exam followed by an interview. Shortlisted candidates also need to appear for document verification before getting appointed to the job.
The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/- and there is no application fee for SC/ST/Female candidates. Candidates can pay their application fee through internet banking/debit card/credit card or can deposit in the form of demand draft/challan before the last date.
The pay scale for the candidates who got shortlisted for the job is from RS. 5200 to 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
- Date of release of SSC MTS exam notification 2017: 15th December 2016
- Online application commencement from 31st DECEMBER
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20th January 2017
- SSC MTS payment of fee can be done between 24th December to 20th January 2016
- SSC MTS 2017 Exam Date: 16th April, 30th April and 5th May 2017
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS exam will be conducted in two papers i.e., Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I written exam will be held for 2 hours. It consists of four sections i.e., General Reasoning and Intelligence with 25 questions each carrying one mark, General Awareness with 50 questions each carrying one mark, Numerical Aptitude with 25 questions each carrying 25 marks and General English with 50 questions each carrying one marks making a total of 150 marks.
- Paper II consists of short essay or letter in English or any other language as included in the 8th schedule of the constitution that carries 50 marks. The exam is held for 30 minutes.
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Syllabus
- General Intelligence: General Intelligence consists of Similarities and differences, Analysis and judgment, Space visualization, Decision making and visual memory, Relationship concepts, Discriminating observation, Problem solving, and Figure classification.
- English: The English Language consists of Sentence structure, Vocabulary, Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage and Grammar.
- Numerical Aptitude: It covers Number Systems and Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Work, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Ratio and Time, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Time and Distance, Percentages and Averages, Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss and Interest & Discount.
- General Awareness: It covers history, sports, geography, culture, economic scenes, scientific research and general polity including the Indian Constitution.
SSC MTS 2017 Exam Admit Card
SSC will issue the admit card for SSC MTS exam 2017 in the month of March. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of SSC. To download the admit card candidates need to provide their particulars like registration ID and date of birth.
SSC MTS 2017 Result
The result of MTS exam will be issued by SSC through its official website. The results will be announced in a couple of months’ after the exam is completed.
SSC MTS Cutoff Marks
SSC will disclose the cutoff marks for the MTS exam via its official website. The cutoff marks will be decided based on the number of candidates appeared for the exam, number of vacancies, difficulty level of the paper, reservation system, previous years’ cut off marks etc.
How to apply for SSC MTS Examination 2017?
- Go visit the official website of SSC i.e., ssc.nic.in.
- In the official site search for the notification link saying SSC MTS Examination 2017 and click on it.
- Read the notification thoroughly and now click on the application form.
- Fill in the application form with appropriate details.
- Pay the application fee and recheck the application form before submission.
- Take a printout of your application form for future use.
Important Links :