Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Notification 2016 Apply Online for 4548 Constable, Jail Warder Jobs @ appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Government has released Police Constable job notification on 22nd of July 2016 to recruit candidates for 4548 vacant posts of Civil & Armed Constable and Jail Warder. To apply for the post, candidates have to fill the online application , which will be available on AP Police website www.appolice.gov.in from 3rd August 2016. Also check for vacancy details, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, fees and pay scale.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The online application for the AP Police Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police. The online application form is available on the website and candidates have to download the form and submit it before date. There are total 4548 vacant posts for different positions in the police department of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the website. There are many eligibility criteria set by the Andhra Pradesh Police for this recruitment process. Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply for the posts. The eligible candidates who applied for this post by filling the application form will be called for the written examination conducted by the AP Police authority. Qualified candidates will have to then follow the other selection process set by the authority. Find below all the eligibility criteria needed to apply for this post.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Examination Overview
Name of Organization: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Name of Posts: Constable Civil, Armed Constable, Jail Warder,
Constable Civil (Male/Female): 3216 Jobs
Armed Constable (Male/Female): 1067 Jobs
Jail Warder (M) : 240 Jobs
Jail Warder (F) : 25 Jobs
Total Number of Vacancies : 4548
Job Category: Government
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Police
Job Place: Andhra Pradesh
AP Police Contable – Eligibility Criteria
Qualification – Candidates who want to apply for the posts have to fulfil the following educational qualifications.
- 12th standard pass out from a recognised Board with a minimum percentage of mark.
- Candidates from SC, ST community should be a 10th pass out from a recognised board.
Physical Requirements – If you are in police physical fitness is must. So, below are the physical standards posts wise.
- Civil Constable and Armed Constable
Male candidate: Height – 167.6 Centimetres; Chest – 86.3 Centimetres round the chest
Female candidate: Height: 152.5 Centimetres; Weight: 40 Kilograms
- Jail Warder
Male candidate: Height – 168 Centimetres; Chest – 87 Centimetres round the chest
Female candidate: Height: 153 Centimetres; Weight: 45.5 Kilograms
Age Limit – Candidates who come under this age limit can apply for the post.
Police Constable (Civil & Armed) – 18 Years to 22 Years; Jail Warder – 18 to 30 Years. The Andhra Pradesh government has relaxed the upper age limit for the SC, ST and OBC category candidates.
Application Fee – All the applicants belonging to General and OBC category have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- and candidates from SC, ST category have to pay Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure – For this recruitment process, candidates have to go through the following examination.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination, Document Verification, Final Selection and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale – Rs.16400/- to Rs.49700/- per month
How to Apply Online for the AP Police Recruitment 2016
- Visit the website recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Click on “AP Police Recruitment Notification 2016”
- Download the recruitment PDF file and read all the instructions.
- Fill all the particulars of online application form
- Upload passport size photograph along with your signature
- Pay the application fee (category wise)
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the form for future use
- Notification Release Date: 22nd July 2016
- Online Application Form Available Date: 3rd August 2016
- Online Application Closing Date: 14th September 2016
- Preliminary Written Test Date: 16th October 2016
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket: Tentatively in the month of October 2016
For more updates stay tuned to our website.