APPSC Group 2 Syllabus New Exam Pattern: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to held Group 2 exam soon in the near future to shortlist the merit candidates for various Group 2 posts. Very recently, APPSC has issued a notification asking the interested aspirants of the state to apply for the Group 2 exam. The Group 2 exam will likely be held in the month of December. Candidates who are interested in working with APPSC in various posts can make use of this golden opportunity and apply for the Group 2 exam by visiting the official site of APPSC.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016 New Exam Pattern
As the exam is in a little while, we have come up with APPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam pattern. APPSC has made available both syllabus and exam pattern of Group 2 exam in the official notification it has published. Candidates can get possession of both syllabus and exam pattern of Group 2 exam from the official site. The PDF files of both are available for download. We have also come up with the brief details of syllabus and exam pattern. Read on!
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016
The prelims exam for Group 2 will soon be held prestigiously by APPSC all across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Scores of aspirants will appear for the exam to take over the jobs. There are exactly 934 vacancies in Group 2 executive posts. APPSC is determined to fill in all the posts by the end of this year and so have come up with this recruitment notification. The exact date of exam is yet to be announced by APPSC. For now the syllabus and exam pattern are available. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Group 2 exam are advised to hurry up and start their preparation for the exam as there will be heavy competition.
The only way to quality the prelim exam in the first attempt is to follow the syllabus and exam pattern perfectly. If you are unaware of the syllabus and exam pattern, you cannot take a step further preparation wise. So, make sure to go through the syllabus and exam pattern of Group 2 exam before putting start to your preparation. We have listed out the syllabus below for you. Take a look!
There will be three papers for APPSC Group 2 exam i.e., Paper I, II and III. The syllabus for each paper is given below.
APPSC Group 2 Paper I Syllabus – General Science
- Current Events of national and inter national importance (Last 3-6 months).
- Current affairs related to international, national and regional.
- General Science and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 2 Paper Paper II Syllabus
- Section I – Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Section II – An Overview of the Indian Constitution
APPSC Group 2 Paper III Syllabus – Planing in India and Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Indian Economic Policies
- Availability of Natural resources and Development
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth
- Contemporary Problems & Development of Andhra Pradesh(AP).
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2016
Just like syllabus, exam pattern also plays a key role in preparation. Without exam pattern candidates do not get any idea about how to progress with the preparation. The exam pattern will address the marks allotted for the respective topics, which candidates need to be aware of. Only those candidates who qualify in prelims exam will be shortlisted to appear for mains exam. The cutoff marks will be considered to shortlist the candidates for next round. The exam pattern is as follows.
|Subject||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES||150||150|
|Paper-II: Section-1: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh)|
Section-2: General overview of the Indian Constitution.
|Paper-III: Section-1: Planning in India and Indian Economy; Section-2: Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
|GRAND TOTAL (for Executive posts):||500|