BMC Jr Accountant Syllabus Exam Pattern and previous papers
BMC Jr Accountant Previous Papers
BMC Jr Accountant Previous Papers are here for free of charge downloading. Brihan Mumbai Municipal Company published notification for Jr Accountant post. All applied applicants may be in look for of Accountant Previous Papers and test papers for suggestion. So in support of candidates, we give the record of previous papers of BMC Accountant along with replies. In adding to BMC Jr. Accountant Previous some test papers with answers are also obtainable in our site.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai presently named as MCGM. It is the main agency dependable for city authority in Greater Mumbai. It is ensconced in the year 1882 as India’s primary municipal company. Vast number of frequent non-political groups, NGO’s, and associations of populace has laboured with MCGM. It is one of the biggest local governments in the Asian continent.
MCGM Recruitment for Accountant
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) issued announcement for junior accountant and accounts assistant posts. The announcement was newly released in Mumbai. Concerned candidates those who desire to be present at the examination are applying for notice and may be started their training. To break the test thought about curriculum and exam outline is significant. So candidates may be hectic in gathering previous papers of BMC junior accountant. To assist the aspirants we uploaded previous papers of BMC accountant employment in our portal. Brihan Municipal Corporation Jr Accountant notice was freshly released. Large numbers of applicants are waiting to commence their profession in government segment. So this announcement is flash reports for all them. But competition is also small lofty. But with good preparation candidate can with no trouble clear the examination.
MGCM will perform written test to employ the candidates as Jr Accountant in BMC. Candidate has to make fine in the written test to become worker of BMC. By practicing the subjects from old query papers candidate can get superior score in the written test. At the occasion of training of BMC Accountant applicant can download old query papers using by the direct link given below.
Exam pattern of BMC junior accountant
BMC junior accountant assessment prototype is as below mentioned. Candidates can obtain complete details of examination pattern. It will cover up particulars of assessment like period limit; section wise marks etc. For these junior accountants assessment contains 3 sessions. Allocated grades will be dissimilar for diverse sessions.
- Questions kind – objective
- assessment language – Marathi and English
- Maximum approved period – 60 minutes
- Maximum marks – 100 marks
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking for this examination.
- General knowledge: In this session twenty queries will be asked for 20 marks.
- Intellectual Potential: This session is having 20 questions which will take 20 marks.
- Accounts connected: Here applicant can obtain maximum marks because here 60 questions will be asked from accounts for 60 marks.
BMC Jr Accountant examination syllabus
The richest Municipal business of India is Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai it is well identified as Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation. Its dependability is administration of Mumbai city and public transportation of Mumbai.
The notification for junior accountant position has been published from MCGM. Equivalent syllabus is given below.
- General Knowledge
- Intellectual Potential.
- Accounts Related Knowledge.
General knowledge significant topics
In general knowledge paper chiefly easy and universal topics will be given. Some themes are given here.
About Mumbai City:
- Mumbai & Suburbs Cities.
- Heritage Structures.
- Public Transport.
- Railway (C.R., W.R. & H.R. Lines).
- Tourist Attractions in Mumbai.
- Geographical Area & Population, etc.
- Duties & responsibilities of particular position.
- Sources of income.
- Administrative Structure of MCGM.
- Functions, Services & Water supply facilities provided by MCGM etc.
Accounts connected significant topics
- Service Tax, Income Tax, and VAT.
- Work Contract Tax.
- Income & Expenditure.
- Receivables & Payables.
- Trial Balance, Balance Sheet.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Accrued base Double Entry.
- Cash Transactions.
- Journal Entries, etc
- Ideology of Audit.
- Kinds of Audit.
- Prime Cost, Variable Cost.
- Cost Analysis, Cost Ratio.
Important Links :