BOBIBANKING BOB Net Banking Registration Process : There are zillions of customers who use the services of Bank of Baroda. Banking has been a part of human living. People are very much depending on net banking services offered by banks. It is very easy to activate the net banking services. Customers can apply for the net banking by visiting the official site of Bank of Baroda (BOB). In order to active net banking option, customers need to have user ID and password provided by the bank to login for the first time. On first time login, user can change the user and transaction password.
How To Activate BOB Net Banking
In order to login, user needs to register first. Both retail and corporate customers can fill in the application form to active net banking option from. The application from will be available in the official site of BOB. Customers can also get the application forms from nearest branch of BOB. There will be a link called ‘User Creation’ through which user can activate net banking. User need to make use of ATM/Debit cards details to do so.
Also Read : SBI Mobile Banking Registration Process
Bank of Baroda provides a 24X7 facility called ‘Baroda Connect-Internet Banking’ to both Retail and Corporate customers. The facility is provided to the users to make the banking activities easy and effective. Many users are using net banking services lately for various purposes. Using net banking users can conveniently make use of the services without need of visiting the bank branch directly. Users can perform activities like checking account balance inquiries, transaction, online shopping, ordering of cheque book etc. Users who wish to make use of all these aforementioned services should start with registering. On successful registration, login ID and password will be generated. If you are a customer of Bank of Baroda and want to activate your net banking services then you can read on this article to know how to register and login. There won’t be any charges incurred in activating net banking services.
Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Registration
Customers who are new to Bank of Baroda net banking ( BOBIBANKING) can go through this article to know how to activate it. As we said earlier, customers can visit the nearest branch office of BOB and get application for activation of net banking option from there. Customers can also visit the official site of BOB and download the application form from there.
How to activate Net Banking option in BOB?
- Get the application form from the branch office of BOB.
- Fill the form with appropriate details that were asked in login page.
- Submit the application form at the branch where you will be given login user ID and password.
- By using the user ID and password you can access your net banking facility.
How to activate BOBIBANKING online?
- Go visit the official site of BOB i.e., bobibanking.com.
- In the official page click on the link saying ‘Net Banking-India’.
- The link will be directed to a new page where you need to click on ‘Non registered’ link.
- Now click on Online Baroda Connect User Creation and provide your ATM debit card details in the first step.
- In the next step enter the OTP (One Time Password) that was sent to your registered mobile number and then enter your details and confirm.
- On successful registration user login and password will be created.
- You can change the user login password on first time login.
Also Read : IOB Net Banking Registration Process
First time login steps
Visit the BOB site i.e., www.bankofbaroda.com.
Go to Net Banking link and choose Country.
Click on Retail User or Corporate User.
Enter your user ID and password if you are a retail user and if you are a corporate user enter corporate details.
After entering the details click on enter to accept the terms and conditions.
You will now be asked to change the password. You can set a strong password and carry on with your online transactions using net banking.