BPSC Syllabus 2018 | Notification for Assistant Engineer | Last date for application: 20 December 2017 |Complete Syllabus Free Download
The syllabus of BPSC has been changed as compared to the syllabus of BPSC in 2017. Many new topics had been added to the syllabus which make the BPSC examination more difficult. So before getting started with the preparation for BPSC students should go through the syllabus thoroughly so that they can understand the changes that have been made to the syllabus and study according to that. Following is the syllabus of BPSC through which students easily study and prepare for the BPSC.
Expected BPSC Syllabus 2018 :
The BPSC examination consists of two examination i.e. preliminary examination and written examination. Preliminary examination is objectives type examination and written examination is main examination or subjected type examination.
BPSC Syllabus 2018: Preliminary Syllabus
BPSC prelims syllabus includes following topics/subjects :
- General Knowledge ( G.K )
General knowledge : In G.K the current events of India and world is asked, history of , Indian economy and India and world’s geography.
English : in English the synonyms and antonyms, errors, fill in the blank, use of phrase/idioms, re-arrange or jumbled up sentences or spelling test.
Mathematics : In maths there will be algebra, trigonometry, , analytical geometry, real/vector and complex analysis, dynamic, hydrostatic, static.
BPSC Syllabus 2018: Written Examination
The written examination is subjective type exam in which you have to choose any two optional subjects for the examination.
BPSC Syllabus 2018: Optional subject 01 – ( Any One ):
- Agricultural -》Electrical Engineering -》Philosophy
- Animal husbandry & Veterinary science-》Geography-》Physics
- Anthropology-》Geology-》Political science and International relation
- Botany-》Indian history-》Psychology
- Chemistry-》Management-》Public Administration.
- Civil engineering-》Mathematics-》Sociology
- Commerce and Accountancy-》Mechanical Engineering-》Statistics and Law
- Economics-》Medical Science-》Zoology
BPSC Syllabus 2018: Subjects offered (Any Two):
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
BPSC Syllabus 2018: Marking Schemes
- BPSC exam is a set of six paper.
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
- In BPSC exams, objectives and subjective type questions are asked.
- After qualifying the written test of 100 marks the interview will be held.
- The total marks/out of is from 1000.
The exam is tougher but its not impossible. After getting all the knowledge and prepare ourself for the examination we can achieve what we are aiming at.
Complete BPSC Syllabus 2018: Download here
BPSC has released an official notification of Bihar Public Service Commission 2016 for the recruitment of BPSC Civil Services notification 2016 Combined Competitive Exam. A total of 642 posts is vacant so that the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2016. BPSC has released the notification and invited all the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various services such as Bihar Administrative Services, Rajasva Adhikari, Bihar Police Services, Vanijyakar Adhikari, and BiharNibandhan Services and much more.
BPSC Civil Services Notification 2016
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are in search of different Government jobs. The candidates who are eligible and interested for various posts can apply for this recruitment. Before the application process, the candidate needs to check out each and every detail regarding the recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, important dates, pay scale and other essential details.
Bihar PSC CSE PCS Online Application Form 2016
The applicants can apply for the Bihar PSC CSE PCS Online Recruitment process via the online mode of application. You can check out the details regarding the latest Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Service Jobs 2016. You can also check out the total number of posts available, location of the job, important dates for the recruitment 2016 and many more applications. Here is everything you need to know about the BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2016 application process online.
Bihar PSC CSE PCS 2016 Apply Online
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 642
Name of the Posts:
- Vanijyakar Adhikari: 73
- Grah Vibhag: 60
- Bihar Nibandhan services: 11
- Gramin Vikas Padadhikari: 13
- Zila Ankeshan Padadhikari: 03
- Niyojan Padadhikari: 03
- Alpsankhyak Kalyan Padadhikari: 03
- Sahkarita Padadhikari: 03
- Apar Nirikshak: 11
- Utpaad Nirikshak: 02
- Ganna Padadhikari: 02
- Zila Home Guard: 05
- Zila Nirvachan Padadhikari: 04
Location of Job: Bihar
Mode of Application: Online
Pay Scale: Check out BPSC Official Notification 2016
Here are the details regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are seeking to apply online for BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2016 Combined Competitive Exam.
Education Qualification: As the education standards vary according to posts so refer official notification
Age Limit: Job seekers should possess minimum 18 years of age
Selection Procedure: All the candidates who have applied for the recruitment will be selected based on the following examinations:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Application Fees: Check out BPSC Official Notification 2016
- Starting Date forBPSC Online Application Form: 27th September 2016
- Closing Date for BPSC Online Application Form: 31st October 2016
How to Apply For Vacancies in BPSC Recruitment 2016?
Here are the simple steps that help the candidates to apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2016 via the official website:
- First of all, visit the official site of Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The homepage of the official website will be displayed on the screen.
- Just click on the link that says ‘BPSC Recruitment 2016.’
- Upon clicking on the link, you will then get an application form of BPSC Recruitment 2016popped up on the screen.
- You need to fill in all your details that are essential for the application in the provided fields.
- Once again, recheck all your details in the fields and click on the submit button.
- That’s it! This is the simple process to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2016 online.
Stay tuned for latest updates and information regarding the BPSC Recruitment 2016 application process, important details, eligibility criteria, Admit card, Syllabus, and many other details.
Important Links :