CBI Recruitment is looking for eligible candidates to be appointed on deputation basis as the CBI-Police Inspector through Recruitment notification 2018 on 6th February 2018. The selected candidates will serve as an advisor in the investigation of economic offenses. So be a part of India’s most powerful autonomous investigating authority by joining as CBI Inspector of Police through the CBI recruitment, 2018. Don’t linger on as the last date of Recruitment for CBI Inspector’s post is 23rd March 2018.
Apply Here:- NBCC Recruitment 2018
Apply Here:-NCERT Recruitment 2018
CBI Recruitment, 2018 for Inspectors (on deputation)
Date of Notification: 6th February, 2018
Last date to Apply: 23rd March, 2018
Post: Inspector of Police
Number of Vacancies: 25
[Note: Number of vacancies can at the time be changed (increased or decreased) at the discretion of the “Department of personal and Training” of CBI for CBI Recruitment, 2018]
Location of Job: New Delhi
Pay Scale: Starting from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 rupees per month
[It would be as per 7th pay commission’s recommendation]
Tenure: The recruitment is meant for 3 years that can be extended up to 5 years.
Age: The Candidates to hired on deputation for 5 years should not be more than 56 years in Age
Qualification: Graduate with Commerce/Economics/Accounts subjects
Who Can Apply for Inspector of Police through CBI Recruitment?
Bank officers – The bank officials of the prominent public sector banks with a long outstanding tenure in banking are eligible to apply through the CBI Recruitment, 2018 on Inspector’s post. Banking employees below 50 years of age who have long experience in dealing with credit issues will be given top priority.
PSU Employees: The officers employed in the public sector banks with 2 years of experience of investigation in vigilance or intelligence sections will be considered on a priority basis.
The Certificates Needed for Applying for CBI Recruitment
The candidates should submit the following details with their application when applying for the post of Inspector in during CBI Recruitment session of 2018.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their organization/bank
- Vigilance report from local police
- Integrity/Character Certificate
- PAR (Performance Appraisal Report) recommending the eligibility to serve as Inspector of Police on deputation in the CBI
Criteria for Selection of Inspector of Police in CBI
By CBI Recruitment, 2018 the bank officials would be selected on the basis of their physical and mental ability, a precondition to serve as imperious CBI sleuth. The way of their conducting investigation through cross-examination would closely be monitored by the expert CBI sleuths. If found qualified the candidates would be selected and sent for training.
Benefits/Incentives for Selected Candidates
- The candidates selected through the CBI Recruitment would be imparted training at the Ghaziabad situated Central Bureau of Investigation Academy.
- The candidates selected on as CBI-Inspector of police would be provided official accommodation or given the rent for a lavish flat in the decent locality.
- The candidates selected through the CBI Recruitment process would be posted at a place of their own choice, if possible
- Bonus and incentives will be provided to the candidates from time to time after being appointed as Inspector by the government of India. The incentive would be 20% of the basic salary to be sanctioned by the government
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2018
- Download the form online and fill it up on your own
- Paste your photograph
- Enclose self-attested all the certificates and documents
- Send the form through registered post to
Deputy Director (personal),
CBI, Plot Number 5-6, Seventh Floor,
CGO Complex, New Delhi – 3
Comment below if you have any queries or need information regarding CBI Recruitment 2018.