CBSE CTET February Notification for Primary And Elementary Stage Teachers Recruitment : Waiting for CTET exam? Dream of becoming teachers? Well, then the perfect opportunity for you has come. Yes! Officials of Central Teachers Eligibility Test(CTET) has released notification for filling up vacancies of teachers for various classes, viz. Classes 1 to 5(Primary Teacher) and Classes 6 to 8(Elementary teachers), and you shouldn’t miss this one out. So, ready to apply for it?
CBSE CTET February Notification
Well, Central Teachers Eligibility Test(CTET) is organized every year by Central Board Of Secondary Education(CBSE) with a mission of recruiting teachers for various schools, and this time yet again, CTET intimated that the exam will be conducted in the month of February 2016, and all the eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply for the same. However, qualification and eligibility criteria for both the posts are different with syllabus for Elementary teachers a bit standard than Primary Teachers. So, you should carefully look into all the details of the examination before applying for the same. Have you decided to apply? Yeah, before you directly move towards applying for the job, have a look into the details regarding it in order to clear your doubts. So, here it comes.
Also Read : CTET 2016 Preparation Tips
Basic Details Of CBSE CTET February 2016 Notification
- Name Of Organization: Central Board Of Secondary Education(CBSE)
- Name Of Examination: Central Teachers Eligibility Test, CTET 2016.
- Type Of Job: Government( Central Government)
- Type Of Post: Teachers In Government Schools
- Applying Mode: Online
- Break-Up Of Vacancies:
- Primary Stage Teachers(For Classes 1 to 5)
- Elementary Stage Teachers(For Classes 6 to 8)
- Date Of Publishing Advertisement: 4th December, 2015
- Exam Month: February
So got the basic details? Now, ready to look into the other details of the Job? Well, here it comes.
Age And Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for the above recruitment has to be at least 18 years in Age for becoming eligible. Also, on important note, please mark that there is no upper limit of age for the exam.
- Note: All Category Candidates have the same lower age criteria.
- Educational Qualification:
- For Primary Stage Teachers: Candidates must have at least passed higher secondary/12th standard with at least 50% marks from recognized Board/University. Two years diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed is necessary.
- For Elementary Stage Teachers: Candidates must have passed Graduation with at least 50% marks from recognized Board/University. Two years diploma in Elementary Education/ 1 year BEd. course certificate is mandatory for all the candidates to get themselves eligible for the exam.
- Important Note For All Candidates:
- [In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.]- The Declaration has been taken from Official Advertisement.
Selection Process And Application Fee For CTET February 2016 Examination:
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for CBSE CTET February 2016 Notification has to undergo only one stage of screening process viz. Written Test. There will be cut-off in Written test which will be different for different category candidates.
- Note: Written test will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions consisting of 150 questions, and a total duration of two and half hours.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates applying for only Paper 1 or Paper 2 and belonging to General Category has to pay application fee of Rs.600/-.
- Candidates applying for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 and belonging to General Category has to pay application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Candidates applying for only Paper 1 or Paper 2 and belonging to ST/SC/Differently Abled Persons Category has to pay application fee of Rs.300/-.
- Candidates applying for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 and belonging to ST/SC Differently Abled Persons Category has to pay application fee of Rs.500/-.
How To Apply Online For CTET Primary And Elementary Teachers Recruitment 2016
- Login to their official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Once you are logged in Click On “CTET February 2016” Link.
- Then you will be redirected towards Apply Online/Advertisement option.
- Click on “Apply Online“, and fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload Scanned Image and Signature as per their guidelines.
- Pay the examination fees online or by e-challan.
- Save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
- The preview mode of the application form needs to be saved because of the important reference number that will be printed in the form. Also, in case if you have any doubt in future regarding the exam, then you can show the pdf as a proof. So it is advisable to maintain it properly.
- For Uploading photograph, the image size must be between 4kb-100kb, and image dimension should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- For Uploading signature, the image size must be between 1kb-25kb, and image dimension should be 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Also, both the images of Signature and Photo should be in JPEG format.
- Candidates must also ensure that the photograph that is taken should be visible, and should be clicked in clear background like light blue or white. Incorrectly uploaded photographs will not be accepted by Central Board Of Secondary Education(CBSE).
Modes For Paying Application Fees
- Fees for CTET 2016 can be made either online via Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Fees can also be deposited via E-Challan in CBSE’s account in Syndicate or HDFC Bank favouring “The Secretary, Central Board Of Secondary Education, New Delhi“.
- Note: Candidates should pay the application fees positively by due date otherwise his/her application will be considered as incomplete, and the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
How To Download Admit Card For CTET 2016 Vacancies :
- The Admit Card for CTET 2016 will be available on their official website once it is being rolled out. You should visit their official website www.ctet.nic.in regularly for updates regarding admit card availability. Alternatively, you can also stay tune to our website for details regarding the same.
How To View Results For CTET February 2016 Examination:
- Candidates can view their results from their official website www.ctet.nic.in after completing their exam. Also, we will keep you updated with the results once it gets rolled out.
- Date Of Starting Of Online Applications: 4th December, 2015.
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 28th December, 2015.
- Last Date For Submitting Application Fees Online or Via E-Challan: 29th December, 2015.
- Date When Admit Card Will Be Available Online For Candidates: 25th January, 2016.
- Tentative Date Of Online Examination: 21st February, 2016
- To visit their official website Click Here
- To view official notification/advertisement, Click Here
- To Apply Online, Click Here
Best Of Luck For The Exam, Guys!
Stay Tuned To Our Govt Jobs Website For All The Latest Recruitment News And Updates!