Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 for 655 Posts: Chhattisgarh Police Department has released numbers of opportunities for the aspiring candidates. Now, candidates can apply for CG Police Recruitment in various departments. The notification released by the CG has total 655 opening of SI, Subedar. Now, candidates can apply for the online application as per the requirement of qualification at www.recruitmentinboxx.com. As well as, on the given website they can also get entire acknowledgment concerning to CG Police Recruitment 2018-2019
CG Police Vacancies 2018:
- There are total 25 posts for Subedar.
- 381 vacancies for Sub Inspector.
- 37 posts of Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
- There is 184 posts Platoon Commander.
- Total 08 posts available for Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh) while 02 posts for Sub Inspector (document under question)
- Total 11 vacancies are opened for Sub Inspector (Computer), 07 for
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications.
- However, total 655 vacancies are available for candidates in Chhattisgarh.
Here are the details of needed qualification:
- Graduate from recognized University needed for Subedar, Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (Special Branch) and Platoon Commander.
- Graduate in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from recognized University needed for Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh) and
- Sub Inspector (document under question)
- BCA/ B.Sc (Computer) from recognized University needed
- Sub Inspector (Computer) .
- 03 years Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering from recognized University needed Sub Inspector. (Telecommunications)
Here are the age criteria for CG Police Bharti:
For the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment, the minimum age for the candidates who are willing to apply is 18 years while the maximum age is 28 years as on 01-01-2018.
Meanwhile, the age relaxation for CG Police SI Recruitment and other vacancies will be given to reserved category applicants as per the government’s rules and regulations.
Here are the fee details for CG Police Police Recruitment:
Candidates need to pay the fees for the posts for Chhattisgarh Police Bharti:
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs.200/-
Process for the CG Police Recruitment: There will be written exam conducted for the candidates for CG Police SI Recruitment and those, who will get selected in written exam, will be called to apply for the post.
Package for CG Police Bharti: The selected applicants for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 will get the salary of Rs.35,400/- Per month.
How to apply for CG Police 655 Recruitment:
- Go to the official website is www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select Sub inspector recruitment 2018.
- CG Police Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF will appear.
- Now, ensure your eligibility for CG Police Bharti and fill the form with all the mandatory details and submit.
The starting date to apply for the CG Police Recruitment is 24 August 2018.
The closing date to apply for the CG Police Recruitment is 16 September 2018.
CG Police Recruitment 2017 2976 Constable GD Tradesman Posts Apply Online
Chhattisgarh Police Department has published an employment notification inviting applications from the aspirants of the state for the Constable posts in General Duty and Tradesman department. There are 2976 constable vacancies as per the notification. All the young and talented aspirants can hurry up and apply for the posts soon before the last date of application submission. The allotment of jobs for the shortlisted candidates will be done in various districts of Chhattisgarh state. Aspirants need to go through the official notification to get a hold of the entire information on the recruitment.
The notification got released by CG Police department on 23rd of November this year. The applications are being accepted by the department by means of its official website. Interested and eligible candidates of the state can apply for the position by visiting the official site of CG Police department. The official site to apply online is www.cgpolice.gov.in. All the interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification before proceeding with applying. The notification contains all the important particulars like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates, pay scale etc. We have come up with brief details regarding the same. Read on to know the particulars.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Notification 2017
Every year, Chhattisgarh Police Department comes up with various employment notifications seeking applications from the aspirants of the state. This year also, it has come up with an employment notification seeking applications from the aspiring candidates of the state for the post of Police Constable. The department is accepting applications from the contenders from 23rd of this month. Interested aspirants can hurry up and apply for the position soon before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for CG Police Recruitment 2017
Applicants need to have educational qualification of 10th standard and 8th standard. The educational qualification for Constable (GD) post should be 10th class as per 10+2 system whereas applicants of Constable (Tradesman) post should have completed 8th standard. The age limit of the applicants needs to be between 18 years and 28 years as on 1st January, 2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms of CG government. Shortlisted candidates will receive a good monthly pay. Candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the performance of the candidates in the rounds conducted. The rounds of selection include Physical Endurance Test, written exam, Medical examination, and document verification. The applications will be accepted online by means of the official site of CG police department. The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 200/-. The application fee for SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 125/-.
- Opening Date For Online Applications is 25th November 2016.
- Closing Date For Online Applications is 15th December 2016.
How to apply for CG Police Recruitment 2017?
- Go visit the official site of CG Police department i.e., cgpolice.gov.in.
- In the official site, click on the application form and fill in the details.
- Now, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.