How to Check Online Aadhaar Card Status : Aadhaar Card is an essential document for each and every individual in the country India. It is regarded as an identity as an Indian in the country. This document can be used as a proof of residence, identity, and birth of the individual. An Aadhaar Card comprises of 12-digit unique identity number for every resident in the country. An Aadhaar Card is usually issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) which is a central government organisation in India.
The cost of enrollment for Aadhaar Card is absolutely free of cost and it is not compulsory for the residents in India. However, it serves as an identity for every Indian individual. Aadhaar Card can be linked to various services such as LPG Gas connection, Banking, mobile connections and many other Government services. In order to lessen the fake ID proofs, the Government of India has introduced this Aadhaar Card system.
If you’ve Aadhaar card already as a resident of India, you can simply use it for various purposes. If you don’t have an Aadhaar Card, this post is completely useful for all the readers. The application process of Aadhaar card is quite simple and easy. After applying for Aadhaar card, your work is not completed. You have a possibility of checking Aadhaar Card status online. To know the status of Aadhaar card, the applicant need to have enrolment number and Aadhaar card number. If you don’t have Enrolment number, you can check the process shown below.In this post, you can find a detailed guide for the process of checking the status of Aadhaar card via online process. Have a look!
How to Check Online Aadhaar Card Status? [Without Enrolment Number]
If you do not know or forgot your Enrolment ID, you need to follow the simple steps provided below. Just follow the easy process in order to check your Aadhaar card status online without having Enrolment number.
- First of all, you need to visit the official web portal of UIDAI and click on the option ‘Aadhaar Services.’
- You need to choose the option either ‘Aadhaar No (UID)’ or ‘Enrolment No (EID)’ that you’ve lost.
- If you want to check your Aadhaar Card status online without enrolment number, you need to select ‘Enrolment No.’
- On the next web page, you need to enter all your credentials such as your complete name, email ID, or mobile number which was earlier registered at the time of Aadhaar Card application.
- You will then get an OTP (One-Time Password) to your registered Email ID and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided field and now, you will receive a message of Aadhaar Enrolment Number to your mobile number.
Now, you need to follow the simple steps given below that helps the applicants check out the status of Aadhaar Card through online process.
Step 1: First of all, visit the official web portal of UIDAI which is given below:
Step 2:Once you click on the link, the Aadhaar card status page appears on the screen.
Step 3:You need to enter the Aadhaar Card Enrolment ID which is a 14 digit number.
Step 4:In the field provided, you need to enter date and time and finally enter the security code which is shown in the page.
Step 5:Click on the button ‘Check Status’.
Step 6: After few minutes, you will receive a message to your registered mobile number that shows thestatus of your Aadhaar card.
That’s it! This is the simple process to check out Aadhaar card status via online process.