Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 has been released recently. The notification welcomes applications for the post of Police Constable in the state of Chhattisgarh. As per the notification, it is said that it is recruiting candidates for 740 vacant positions. All the interested candidates can apply for these posts considering their eligibility criteria. Candidates should have qualification of 12th from any recognized university. The age of the applying candidates should fall between 18 to 28 years. The applications will be accepted in online. The applications forms will be available in online from 7th June, 2016 and the last date for submitting applications is 27th of June, 2016.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Police Constable Posts in the state of Chhattisgarh can simply apply through online. The official site through which eligible candidates can apply is cgpolice.gov.in. Candidates who got qualified in the written exam will be eligible to take personal interview in the second round.
Particulars about Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post: DEF Constable
Total Number of Vacant positions: 740
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass 12th grade or equivalent degree from any recognized university or board with an aggregate that is set by the exam conducting body.
Age limit: Applicants should have age between 18 to 28 years in order to apply for the post of DEF Constable. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidates who belong to reserved categories.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates of Police Constable written test will be eligible to attend for the personal interview and selected candidates will be given a pay of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200. Candidates will also receive a grade pay of Rs. 1900 per month.
Candidates who got qualified in the written exam of DEF constable exam will be eligible to appear for the Chhattisgarh police constable personal interview. The physical test is a must for the candidates who are appearing for the exam.
The application fee for the exam differs from category to category to which the candidate belongs to. General and unreserved candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200 and SC, ST candidates need to pay an application fee of RS. 125.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Post?
Here are simple steps on how to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable.
- Candidates need to first visit the official site of Chhattisgarh Police Department i.e., cgpolice.gov.in.
- In the official page download the application form to your system by clicking on the application link.
- Fill in the particulars in the fields provided in the application form.
- Attach your recent passport size photo with a signature on it.
- Upload your scanned copies of certificates in the official page and your experience certificates if any.
- Verify your application from top to bottom and submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- Your application will be submitted immediately and your registration will be successfully completed.
- Remember your registration number for future use.
Important Links :