Current Affairs 1st February 2016
For the people attending various competitive tests like, bank examinations, railway examinations, Civils and other examinations it is the most important thing to focus on General Awareness Bits / latest current affairs. The competitive examinations are mainly focused to test the accuracy and knowledge of the competitors. Hence all the competitors who are participating in various Govt / Non-Govt examinations must have a clear idea about the present day to day currents affairs that are happening daily. Hence for the aspirants we are updating our current affairs section regularly. Please go through the section to updates with GA/GK Bits on regular basis.
Kidambi Srikanth won the “Syed Modi Badminton Title 2016” in Men’s Singles
Pro Indian shuttler Kidambi Srikanth won the 2016 Syed Modi International Grand prix Gold Championship Title of Badminton in men’s singles class. In the last match played at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), he crushed Huang Yuxiang of China by 21-13, 21-14 and 21-14 score.
- Women’s single Title:
- Sayaka Sato (Japan) wins the women’ single title, 2016 Syed Modi International Grand prix Gold Championship Title in ladies’ singles class. In the last match, she vanquished Sung Ji Hyun (South Korea) by 12-21, 21-18, 21-18 score.
- Women’s Doubles Title
- The Women’ Double title won by South Korean pair of Jung Kyung-eun and Shin Seung-chan , they jointly wins 2016 Syed Modi International Grand prix Gold Championship Title in ladies’ copies classification. They crushed Eefje Muskens and Selena Piek from Netherlands by 21-15 and 21-13 score.
- Men’s Doubles Title
- The Men’ Double title won by the Malaysian pair of Goh V Shem and Tan Wee Kiong, they jointly wins the 2016 Syed Modi International Grand prix Gold Championship Title in men’s copies classification. They vanquished Indian pair of Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Akshay Dewalkar by score of 14-21, 24-22, 21-8.
- Mixed Doubles Title
- Indonesian pair Praveen Jordan and Deby Susanto won the 2016 Syed Modi International Grand prix Gold Championship Title in blended copies classification. They vanquished Thai pair Puavaranukroh Dechapol and Sapisree Tairattanchai by 23-25, 21-09, 21-16 score.
- Syed Modi International India Open Grand Prix title The title has been named after a renowned Indian badminton player Syed Modi, an eight-time National Badminton champion. After his demise, a badminton competition was constituted in his memory and is facilitated every year at Lucknow.
30th Surajkund International Crafts Mela was started today at Faridabad
- The 30th release of Surajkund International Crafts Mela has started at Faridabad in Haryana after it was formally introduced by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Telangana is the subject State of this release of Mela and the two center nations are China and Japan.
- Key certainties The Mela is sorted out by the Surajkund Mela Authority and Haryana Tourism as a team with Union Ministries of Tourism, Textiles, Culture and External Affairs Ministry.
- The 15-day celebration will be showcasing the wealth and differences of handiworks, handlooms and social legacy of the nation. Around 300 artistes from Telangana will likewise perform distinctive society expressions and should showcase its novel society and rich legacy.
- Minimum of 23 nations are joining in this release of Mela and might have exhibitions by universal society artistes from Egypt, Thailand, Russia, Japan, Maldives, Congo, Vietnam, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan.
- Surajkund Crafts Mela: It is yearly social celebration facilitated subsequent to 1987. The Mela showcases probably the most wonderful handlooms and painstaking work of India and society.
DIPP offers gesture to set up India’s first Defense Industrial Park at Ottappalam
- Bureau of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) of Union Government has given its last endorsement to Kerala Government’s endorsement to set up India’s first Defense Industrial Park at Ottappalam.
- Proposition in such manner was sent by Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (Kinfra), a Kerala government claimed Public Sector Company.
- Key certainties The proposed guard park will be set up as a component of Union Government’s leader Make in India program and express government’s Make in Kerala venture. It will have present day regular base offices went for pulling in part producers in the safeguard business.
- Union government likewise has consented to bring the recreation center under the Modified Industrial Infrastructure Upgradation Scheme (MIIUS). The recreation center would be built up in 60 sections of land of area at expense of Rs. 231 crore with the money related help of Central and State government.
- Union government will put Rs 50 crore in it while whatever remains of the sum would be met by the State government. Ottappalam was chosen for the protection park keeling in perspective its key area in wording network and other regular offices, for example, committed power and water supply alongside framework for the innovative work focus.
- This resistance park will assume critical part crossing over any barrier identified with protection segments producing area. This segment has request assessed at 700 million dollars a year from India and different nations having agreeable association with it. It will likewise give stage to fare of items identified with protection from Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMSEs).