DSSSB Recruitment 2018 | Notification for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts | Vacancy for 9232 Posts | Last date: 31 Jan 2018
DSSSB ( Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board ) conduct recruitment exam for Teaching & Non teaching staff under Delhi recruitment, If you are looking for govt jobs in Delhi then, this recruitment notification is your dream job .
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Teaching & Non Teaching Positions: Government of Delhi, DSSSB has announced a recruitment for 9232 Teaching & Non Teaching staff (Special Education Teacher, Asstt. Teacher, Physical Edn. Teacher, Drawing Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, PGT, TGT), Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor vacancies on regular basis. The eligible candidates may apply for online form from 05 Jan 2018 to 31 Jan 2018.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 9232
Vacancy for the Posts:
I. Teaching & Non Teaching: 925 posts
- Special Education Teacher: 605 Posts
- Asstt. Teacher (Nursery): 320 Posts
II. Asstt. Teacher (Primary): 1394 Posts
- Physical Edn.Teacher: 919 Posts
- Drawing Teacher: 295 Posts
- Domestic Science Teacher: 199 Posts
III. PGT: 1460
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
PGT: 36 years
TGT: 32 years
Other Posts: 30 years
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Educational Qualification: They should possess/ complete their Graduation with B.Ed.(Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years Diploma in Special Education.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis og written (One Tier, Two Tier) Examination and skill test.
Examination Fee: The candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- through SBI e-pay only and there is no fees for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply the online application form online through the official website Click here from 05-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Steps to Apply Online application form for ( DSSSB ) :
- Firstly log in to the website www.dsssbonline.nic.in .
- Select the post you want to apply for .
- Click on New Registration
- Fill all the form completely & submit the form.
- After completion of Registration then Sign in to your account.
- Again fill the details & submit it.
- Take the print out of the online application form for future use.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
Date for Submission of Online Application form : 5 Jan 2018
Closing Date for Submission : 31 Jan 2018
Last date for registration and online deposit of examination fee: 31 Jan 2018
Exam Date: — Updated Soon
For further information or queries candidates can enquiry stay connected with us. We will update this section for you, Also, if you have any doubts then Comment down.
DSSSB Recruitment 2015 – 1450 Grade IV Posts Apply Online
Delhi Sub Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has been published an recruitment Notification 2015 to recruit candidates for 1450 vacancies in various departments. Authority inviting the applications from eligible and talented aspirants those who are willing to work at DSSSB. DSSSB Recruitment vacancies includes Grade IV Dass Warder, Male female warder and other Posts. Total number of vacancies are divided into various numbers for different Posts.
Applicants age must be in between assigned limit as on specified date in official declaration and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority. Aspirants must have desired qualification in respective trade or in any discipline from concerned board or university. DSSSB Recruitment Process includes written test and Personal Interview and applicants must qualify in all phases of selection process to get appear for DSSSB Recruitment 2015.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2015
Selected candidates will get basic Grade Pay as RS.2800 to RS.4200 along with pay band as per official norms of authority. Interested and Desired candidates can apply through online mode from official web site www.delhi.gov.in . Initially go through official web site and click on application form then fill the details of the candidate then send through online. Applications should reach the organization on or before closing Date.
Online applications are allowed from 27th October 2015 to 26th November 2015, No other applications are allowed after closing Date. This is good opportunity for unemployed candidates those who are waiting for DSSSB Recruitment Notification. All eligible candidates are advised to apply as early as possible and aspirants can apply within last date. Applied candidates are advised to go through official web site www.delhi.gov.in . For more details go through go through below information.
Name of the Organization: Delhi Sub Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
Name of the post: Grade IV Posts
Total Vacancies: 1450 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Document) -02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Ballistic) – 03 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Ballilstic) – 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Photo) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Photo) – 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology) – 02 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Biology) – 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Document) – 02 Posts
- Sectional Officer (Electrical) – 07 Posts
- Assistant Foreman – 41 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Lie Detection) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Lie Detection) – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (HRD/QC) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) – 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Physics) – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Physics) – 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 2 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk – 57 Posts
- Sectional Officer (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Junior Telephone Operator – 5 Posts
- Labour Welfare Inspector – 2 Posts
- Manager (IT) – 01 Post
- Accountant – 05 Posts
- Manager (Traffic) – 18 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Personal) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Account) – 10 Posts
- Pharmacist – 5 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (E&M) – 91 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 4 Posts
- Draftsman Grade-III – 22 Posts
- Vaccinator – 04 Posts
- Assistant Sanitory Inspector – 8 Posts
- Surveillance Worker – 03 Posts
- Assistant Archivist Grade-I – 8 Posts
- Pharmacist (Unani) – 10 Posts
- Section Officer (Accounts) – 12 Posts
- Statician – 5 Posts
- Translator (Punjabi) – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 17 Posts
- Junior Chemist – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 1 Post
- UDC (Accounts/Auditor) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Sanitary Inspector – 4 Posts
- Work Assistant – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Secretary-II – 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 5 Posts
- Manager (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 1 Post
- Chemist – 7 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Welfare Officer – 6 Posts
- Fireman Band (Male) – 26 Posts
- Welfare Organizer – 1 Post
- LDC (Male) – 1 Posts
- Manager (Manager Service Cadre) – 3 Posts
- Clinical Instructor – 10 Posts
- Grade-IV (DASS) – 808 Posts
- Warder (Male) – 152 Posts
- Matron (Female) – 20 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 13 Posts
- Translator (URDU) – 01 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between assigned limit as on specified Date and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
Education Qualification: Applicants must possess required qualification or equivalent from recognized university or institute with good aggregate.
How to apply: Desired and willing aspirants can apply through online from official web site on or before 26th November 2015.
- Online applications are allowed from: 27th October 2015.
- Last Date to apply: 26th November 2015.