ESIC 2015 Recruitment Of 1760 MTS UDC And Paramedical Posts: Employee States Insurance Corporation(ESIC) has released notification regarding recruitment of deserving candidates for various posts. Yes! So, if you are striving for a job in ESIC, then it is the perfect opportunity for you because there are almost 1760 posts. So, are you ready to apply?
ESIC 2015 Recruitment Of 1760 MTS UDC And Paramedical Posts
Well, ESIC is a self supporting social safety and medical insurance scheme for protection of Indian staffs having salary less than 15,000 per month giving total share of 6.5% per month. ESIC functions as per rules that were enacted back in 1948, and ESIC has been instrumental in releasing recruitment notifications periodically, and this time its yet again. Yes! So, this is golden opportunity for you. Before you directly move towards applying for the job, take a look into the details of the job. So, here comes the details.
Job Details Of ESIC 2015 Recruitment Of 1760 MTS UDC And Paramedical Posts:
- Name Of Organization: Employee States Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
- Type Of Job: Government
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 1760
- Break-Up Of Vacancies:
- Kerala Paramedical-02 posts – Click Here
- J&Okay Paramedical-14 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Gujarat Paramedical-10 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Maharashtra Paramedical-one hundred twenty posts. – CLICK HERE
- Maharashtra UDC,MTS-485 posts.- CLICK HERE
- Assam UDC, MTS-30 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Delhi Paramedical-208 posts. – CLICK HERE
- UP UDC,MTS-one hundred fifty posts. – CLICK HERE
- Mp Paramedical-171 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Delhi UDC,MTS-one hundred posts. – CLICK HERE
- J&Okay UDC,MTS-31 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Orissa UDC,MTS-forty nine posts. – CLICK HERE
- Chhattisgarh UDC,MTS-14 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Goa UDC,MTS-26 posts. – CLICK HERE
- Rajasthan UDC,MTS-163 posts. CLICK HERE
- Jharkhand UDC, MTS(31 Posts) – CLICK HERE
- Haryana UDC, MTS – 156 Posts- CLICK HERE
- Applying Mode: Online
So, got the basic details? Well, let us now move into other details of the job.
Age And Educational Qualification Details For ESIC Recruitment For MTS UDC And Paramedical Posts:
- Candidates applying for any of the above post should at least be 27 years old.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates applying for any of the above posts has to ensure that he/she at least has 10th/Matriculation/Graduation/Intermediate passing certificate with computer knowledge.
- Note: Percentage Marks is different for different category candidates, and qualification criteria for each post is different. Also, requsite qualification for each post is different.
- However, for details about each category qualifications, please refer official notification(Link is provided at last)
Selection Process And Application Fee For ESIC 2015 MTS UDC Recruitment:
- Selection Process:
- Candidates will have to go through 3 stages of screening viz. Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
- Note: Screening test for each post is different, and cut offs for each of this post is different for each category candidate. Candidates selected in the interview will be directly given the opportunity to be a part of ESIC.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates need not have to pay any application fees for applying to any of the post mentioned above. So, its a big plus point for all the candidates who are thinking to apply for this job.
How To Apply For ESIC MTS/UDC/Steno/Paramedical Recruitment 2015:
- Click to the website http://umsesicrectt.in/
- Click On Apply Online
- Once you click online, the application form will be popping up which you need to fill up with all the necessary details
- Once you are done with filling up the application form, submit the same before last date
- Save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
Important Links For ESIC 2015 UDC/MTS Recruitment:
- Official Website: Click Here
- To Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Notification/Advertisement: Click Here
Important Dates For ESIC 2015 Recruitment Of 1760 MTS UDC And Paramedical Posts:
- Starting date of Online Applications: 7th December, 2015
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 6th January, 2016
Best Of Luck For The Exam Guys!
Stay Tuned For All Latest Recruitment News And Updates!