IBPS Clerk Application Form Filling Process : The IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016 will be available on the website of IBPS from 22nd of August 2016. Candidates who are interested in applying for the IBPS Clerk examination have to fill the online application form before 12th of September 2016. The process of filling the form is quite easy. Follow the stepwise processes. Below we are explaining in detail step by step process of how to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016.
Steps to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016
While applying for the 1st time for IBPS clerk exam ,one has to kept in mind various things, which are enumerated below for your reference : –
- Applicant should furnish only true and correct data in the application form.
- You can change any particulars of application form once you have submitted the application form.
- One valid e-mail id and a working mobile number is required.
- Only one application is allowed per applicant.
- Signature in capital letters is not allowed.
- Application fess will not be refunded in any case.
- The applicant should fill the state in which he/she wants posting in the application form, one can not change the state later on.
- Applicant should first decide the preference order of banks, as once you filled the preference of banks order, you can not change later on.
- Name, father’s name and mother’s name of applicant should be filled same as written in his/her certificates.
- Applicant should note down provisional registration number and password.
- Foremost important thing, don’t wait for the last date for applying , apply for the exam as early as possible.
Also Read: Last Minute Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam
Step-By-Step Procedure to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam
Before filling the online application form, candidates have to keep ready following things :
- All the documents of their education qualifications.
- Scan copy of passport size photograph, the size of file should be in between 20 -50 kb and the dimensions of photograph should be around 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm.
- Scan image of signature, the size of scan image file should be less than 20 kb and dimension of image should no exceed 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm.
- Applicant should have one valid e-mail id as IBPS will send all the information on this email id only.
IBPS Clerk Application Form Filing Process
Below are the step wise procedures of filling the IBPS online application form.
- Firstly candidates have to visit the web portal of IBPS, i.e. ibps.in
- Find the IBPS Clerk 2016 Recruitment
- Click on the link and read all the important details carefully
- Then, proceed to “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter all the details asked for the new registration process like name, date of birth, age, email id, gender, category, address, mobile number, etc.
- After entering the details registration process will be completed and password will be generated and you will get it in your mobile or mail ID.
- Download the application form
Upload of Photograph and Signature
- After registration and download of the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph with signature in the application form.
- The photograph should be coloured
- Dimension should be 200*230 Pixels
- Please remember that the image size should not be above 50 kb
- The signature should be in white paper with black ink
- Dimension should be 140*60 Pixels
- Image size should be duly scanned with size between 10 kb to 20 kb
- Signature should not be in capital letters
Also Read: IBPS Clerk Selection Process
Information on the Application Form
Fill all the details like, name, address, academic details, language, age, etc. Attach all the scanned documents.
- After filling the application form, pay the fee of the examination
- Payment should be made from Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After paying the fee, online e-receipt will be generated and print the copy
IBPS Clerk Application Printout
As all the details are filled with your consent, printout the application form and keep it for further references.
If you want any other details on IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016, stay tuned to our website.