IBPS Clerk Selection Process: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct IBPS Clerk examination 2016 in then month of Nov and Dec 2016. The examination will be conducted in two different phases, i.e. IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam and the IBPS Clerk Mains exam. The IBPS Clerk Preliminary examination will be conducted from 26th of November 2016 to 4th December 216 and the Mains examination will be conducted on 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2016.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
To appear in the IBPS Clerk examination, there are certain selection processes. The selection process for both the Prelims and the Mains examination is different. Below is the phase wise selection process for Prelims and Mains examination.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Selection Procedure
This year, the IBPS Clerk Recruitment session will be conducted for 23 participating banks in the country. The IBPS Clerk Selection will be based on four different phases.
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Document verification
- Personal interview
Selection Procedure of IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination
The first tier examination of the IBPS Clerk is the Prelims examination. For this examination, the question papers will be set of multiple choice questions (MCQs). There will be 100 questions in the paper. For 100 questions, 1 hour will be given to the candidates.
Examination Pattern of IBPS Clerk Prelims
- English language: In the section, there will be 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Numerical Ability: In the section, there will be 35 questions of 35 marks.
- Reasoning Ability: In the section, there will be 35 questions of 35 marks.
- Total Marks is 100.
Also Read: How to Crack IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
Selection Procedure of IBPS Clerk Main Examination
Candidates who qualified in the IBPS Prelims examination will be selected for the main examination. In the Main examination, the question paper will be prepared in a tough manner. It will be bit tougher this time. After the successful completion of the Main examination, candidates will be selected for the personal interview and document verification process. The merit list will be prepared with the marks secured in the main examination and the personal interview.
Examination Pattern of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
- English language: In the section, there will be 40 questions of 40 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In the section, there will be 40 questions of 40 marks.
- Reasoning Ability: In the section, there will be 40 questions of 40 marks.
- General Awareness (Banking Related): there will be 40 questions of 40 marks.
- Computer Knowledge: This section will have 40 questions of 40 marks.
- Total Marks is 200
Interview and Verification of Documents
When candidates will qualify in the main examination, then they will be selected for the personal interview round. The venue for the personal interview will be notified to the candidates soon on the website.
For more updates stay tuned to our website.