IBPS CWE Clerk V 2015 Examination Details: Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) had released notification regarding recruitment of Clerks in various Public Sector Banks and financial institutions. The notification was released in the month of August 2015 and online registration has already been finished. Huge number of candidates applied for this exam, and many of them are now looking for complete details of the examination for their own convenience. Yeah!
IBPS CWE Clerk V Examination 2015
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body dedicated to recruit deserving candidates in various positions on various reputed banks of the country. IBPS is instrumental in releasing periodic recruitment notifications for recruiting candidates in reputed banks, and this time its yet again. Yes! IBPS Clerks V or IBPS CWE Clerk V examination has already been conducted an candidates those who cleared the preliminary round are now searching for main exam admit card. Well, have a look into the detailed analysis of the exam. So, here it comes.
Basic Summary – IBPS CWE Clerk V Examination 2015
- Name Of The Examination: IBPS Clerk 2015 / IBPS CWE Clerks – V
- Conducting Body: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, Mumbai
- Type Of Exam: Written Test
- Exam Mode: Online / MCQ / Computer Based
- Exam Type: All India Level / Test Centres in all Indian states.
- Exam Level: Graduate
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Type Of Post: Clerical Cadre
IBPS Clerk 5 / IBPS CWE Clerk 5 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria- Age:
- Candidates applying for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2015 must be at least 20 years in Age. The upper limit is restricted up to 28 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Eligibility Criteria – Education:
- Candidates applying for IBPS CWE Clerk 2015 must be a graduate from a recognized
board / university.
- Note: Percentage relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates applying for IBPS CWE Clerk 2015 must be a graduate from a recognized
- Eligibility Criteria – Nationality Based:
- Candidates applying for IBPS Clerks / CWE Clerks 2015 must be having Indian citizenship. Immigrants can also apply, provided they should have permitted certificate from Government of India.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Exam Pattern
- Basic Exam Rules:
- IBPS Clerical Exam 2015 will be conducted online, and multiple choice questions will be asked.
- 1/4th Marks or 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Two Sets Of Exam: Preliminary And Mains Examination
- Mains: Candidates clearing preliminary Examination will be allowed to seat for Mains Examination.
- Subject Wise Marks:
- Preliminary Examination:
- Subjects: English( 30 Questions, 30 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude( 20 Questions, 30 Marks) and Reasoning Ability( 35 Questions, 35 Marks). Total Marks is 100, and the duration of the exam will be of 1 hour.
- Mains Examination:
- Subjects: English( 40 Questions, 40 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude( 40 Questions, 40 Marks) and General Awareness( 40 Questions, 40 Marks) and Computer Knowledge( 40 Questions, 40 marks). Total Marks is 200, and the duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Preliminary Examination:
- Note: Cut-Offs for both Preliminary and Mains examination will be different for different category candidates.
Selection Process – IBPS CWE Clerk V
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and interview. Cut off marks for interview and Written will be different for different category candidates.
- After you clear Written examination, you will be called for document verification before interview
- Candidates clearing interview round will directly be selected as Clerks in Participating banks.
- Note: Marks Of Mains Examination will be considered for short-listing students, and Cut off for interview will be set differently for different categories.
Application Form – IBPS CWE Clerk 5 Recruitment
- Application form for IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment was available from 11th August, 2015 to 1st September, 2015.
How to download Admit Card of IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment
- Candidates those who has applied for IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2015 had already started to download their admit card from ibps.in
- Candidates has to attach a photocopy of their voter id proof, a passport size photo. On that photocopy of Voter ID card, everyone has to write their name and registration number.
- The Admit Card has to be taken to the examination hall for appearing in the exam.
- Note: IBPS Clerks Mains Hall ticket will be issued only to those candidates who clears the preliminary examination.
How To View Results of IBPS CWE 5 Examination
- Candidates can view their results at ibps.in. The preliminary exam results had already been released in their official website.
- To view your preliminary exam result for IBPS Clerks examination 2015, Click Here
- Note: Cut-Off marks for preliminary examination is decided by IBPS itself, and based on that cut-offs, the selected students list has been prepared.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Mains Examination Admit Card( When released): Click Here
- Online Registration And Modification Of Application Form: 11th August To 1st September, 2015.
- Payment Of Application Fees Online: 11th August To 1st September, 2015.
- Hall Ticket For Preliminary Examination: 18th November, 2015 onwards.
- IBPS Clerks 2015 Preliminary Exam Date: 5th/ 6th/ 12th / 13th December, 2015.
- Results For Preliminary Examination: Already Declared ( December, 2015)
- Downloading of Admit Card For Mains Examination: December, 2015.
- Mains Examination Date: 2nd And 3rd January, 2016.
- Result Declaring Date For Mains Examination: January, 2016.
- Call letter For Interview: January, 2016.
- Interview: February, 2016.
- Provisional Allotment: April, 2016.
If you have cleared prelims, then first of all congratulations. The Admit Card for Mains Examination will be rolled out shortly. We will keep you updated with the news of Admit Card Availability.
Prepare Hard For A Better Tomorrow!
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All Latest Recruitment News And Updates!
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Common Written Examination Phase V Notification was published recently. Aspirants keen to apply for IBPS Clerical Cadre Posts can apply between 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015 through online. The IBPS Clerk CWE V Online application form 2015-16 will be available on IBPS Portal, www.ibps.in in above mentioned dates. Interested and qualified personnel can apply from the IBPS Portal.
IBPS Clerk V Selection Process 2015-16
The IBPS is the most known authority in India to recruit the eligible personnel for various banks for designations like, Clerical, PO ( Probability Officer), SO ( Specialist Officer), and other vacancies. To recruit the eligible candidates IBPS is conducting Common Written Examination Preliminary and Mains. Annually the IBPS is going to organize CWE Preliminary and Mains Examinations for the aspirants seeking bank vacancies. Candidates those who have cleared the CWE Examination will be called for interview. Candidates those were selected in Interview will be given allotment letters to join the vacancies. Selected candidates will get employed anywhere in India.
IBPS Clerk V Eligibility Criteria 2015
According to IBPS Clerk V Eligibility Criteria 2015-16 Candidates must have completed Degree in any discipline from a university recognised by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Age limit of the applicants must be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation for reserved category will be awarded as per Govt rules. Candidates can check the complete details from IBPS CWE Clerk V Notification 2015-16 of from the fallowing brief information . The IBPS CWE Clerk V application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 /- for all others. Application fee for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2015 should pay through online only at the time of application. Interested candidates those who are applying for IBPS CWE 2015- 16 must pay the application fee from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015. Candidates those who are desperate to apply for IBPS CWE Clerk V Examination 2015 -16 can check the other details like, IBPS Date sheet, exam pattern, syllabus etc from IBPS website, www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE Clerk V Notification 2015-16
Name of the Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official Site : www.ibps.in
Job Role : clerical cadre
Job Category : Government
Job Location : India
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk CWE 5 vacancies 2015
Candidates must completed Degree in any discipline from a university recognised by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should have age Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable , 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
The selection process of IBPS Probationary Officer exam is the following ways. Candidates must have to qualify in each phase.
- Preliminary Examination (objective for 100 marks) – Duration 1Hr
- Main Examination (objective for 200 Marks) – Duration 2Hrs
Application fee for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2015 should pay through online only at the time of application
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply IBPS Clerk V online:
- Log on to www.ibps.in
- Click on link for CWE 5 Clerk notification
- Read the advertisement carefully, if eligible
- Click on apply online
- Click on new registration
- Fill the form with correct details
- Prefer you Bank in order wise in list of Banks
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned photo & signature
- Submit and print the hard copy of application
The participating Banks in IBPS Clerk recruitment
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, EXIM Bank, IDBI Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indian Bank, UCO Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, United Bank of India, Punjab National Bank , Vijaya Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk V recruitment 2015 Important Dates:
|Online Registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates||11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015|
|Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges ( Online )||11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||03.11.2015 to 17.11.2015|
|Conduct of Pre- Exam Training||16.11.2015 to 21.11.2015|
|Download of call letters for online exam- Preliminary||18.11.2015 onwards|
|Online Examination- Preliminary||05.12.2015 , 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015|
|Result of Online exam- preliminary||December 2015|
|Download of call letter for online exam- main||December 2015|
|Online Exam- Main||02 & 03.01.2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main Exam||January 2016|
|Download of Call Letters for interview||January 2016|
|Conduct of interview||February 2016|
|Provisional allotment||April 2016|
IBPS Clerk Notification : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued an advertisement welcoming applications for the post of clerks on 12th August, 2016. There are approximately 19,243 vacancies in 19 Nationalized Banks. IBPS has clearly mentioned all the dates of IBPS Clerks exam 2016 in its official notification. The online applications will be accepted from 22nd August, 2016. The last date for online application submission is 12th September, 2016. IBPS has scheduled the Clerks Prelims Exam 2016 on November 26th and 27th, December 3rd and December 4th. The admit cards for IBPS exam will be available in the official site of IBPS from 18th November, 2016 and the results of prelims exam will be declared by IBPS in the month of December.
IBPS has also issued the schedule of IBPS Mains exam 2016. IBPS Mains exam will be held on 31st December, 2016 and 1st January, 2017. The admit cards will for Mains exam will be available from December, 2016. The appointment of candidates into the job will be done by April, 2017. IBPS has detained the interview process. So, candidates who gain good score in prelims and mains will shortlisted for the jobs.
Particulars about IBPS Clerk 2016
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk 2016|
|Name of the exam conducting organization||IBPS|
|Exam type||All India Level|
|Exam dates||November 26th and 27th, December 3rd and December 4th|
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Vacancies in Each Nationalized Bank
|State||Total Vacancies||EXS and DISXS|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||25||(EXS-02 DISXS-01)|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||699||(EXS-83 DISXS-18)|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||13||(EXS-01 DISXS-0)|
|DADRA &NAGAR HAVELI||02||(EXS-0 DISXS-0)|
|DAMAN & DIU||01||(EXS-0 DISXS-00)|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||314||(EXS-31 DISXS-09)|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||80||(EXS-06 DISXS-02)|
|MADHYA PRADESH||1059||(EXS-82 DISXS-30)|
|NEW DELHI||983||(EXS-101 DISXS-37)|
|TAMIL NADU||1032||(EXS-110 DISXS-39)|
|UTTAR PRADESH||2612||(EXS-280 DISXS-99)|
|WEST BENGAL||1350||(EXS-122 DISXS-45)|
Important dates for IBPS Clerk 2016
- Online registration of application starts from 22nd August, 2016.
- Last date for application commencement is 12th September, 2016.
- Admit card for pre-exam training is available from 25th October, 2016 to 7th November, 2016.
- Conduct of Pre-exam training starts from 7th November, 2016 to 12th November, 2016.
- Admit card for IBPS Prelims exam 2016 – 18th November, 2016.
- Online Prelims Exam date – November 26th and 27th, December 3rd and December 4th.
- Release of Prelims exam results – December 2016
- Admit card for Mains exam available from December 2016
- Mains online exam – 31st December, 2016 and 1st January, 2016
- Main exam results release – January 2017
- Provisional allotment – April 2017
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2016
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the post. Candidates who does not satisfy the eligibility criteria and still apply for the post will be considered as disqualified.
Applicants applying for the IBPS Clerk exam should have a graduate or equivalent degree from any centrally recognized university.
Applicants should fall in the age limit of 20 to 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Candidates should have knowledge of computer.
The applications for IBPS Clerk 2016 exam will be available from 22nd August, 2016. The last date for application submission is 12th September, 2016. Candidates need to apply only through online mode on or before last date of application commencement.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
IBPS will release the admit cards for the Clerk Prelims exam on 18th November, 2016. Candidates must and should carry the admit cards to the exam hall. Candidates should download the admit cards as and when they are available on the official site of IBPS for downloading.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
The exam pattern of IBPS both Clerk prelims and mains exam 2016 will be in online mode. All the questions will be objective type. The Prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks and the paper contains four sections while Mains exam will be conducted for 200 marks and there will be five sections.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016
It is very important to be aware of the syllabus to make an impactful preparation for the exam. The syllabus for Clerk Prelims exam will be soon released by IBPS.
IBPS Clerk Sample Papers 2016
Candidates need to practice the sample papers and old question papers as practice is the key. They can learn time management on practicing sample papers. There will be many sample and model papers especially prepared for IBPS Clerk exam in online. Make sure to download them and practice them for better preparation.
IBPS Clerk Result 2016
The result of IBPS Clerks Prelims exam 2016 will be released in the month of December. The result will be dispensed through the official site of IBPS. The official site of IBPS is ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Cutoff Marks 2016
IBPS will release the cutoff marks of the exam soon after the results are released. It will take into consideration various factors to finalize on the cutoff marks. It will declare the cutoff marks and will release the merit list of the candidates who got qualified in the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2016.
IBPS will recruit the candidates only considering their merit shown in the prelims and mains exam. Qualified candidates of Prelims exam will be eligible to appear for Mains. There won’t be any interview for IBPS.
Important Links :