IBPS PO 2016 Online Registration started from 26th July
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the online registration for the IBPS PO 2016 Examination. The online registration process will start from 26th of July 2016. Candidates can apply for the online examination by filling the online application form. Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
IBPS PO 2016 Online Registration
The IBPS has invited the eligible applicants to apply for the IBPS PO examination. Candidates, who are interested in the IBPS PO recruitment, can apply for the same by submitting the online application form. This year, the recruitment is for 8822 vacant posts in the country. Every year a large number of candidates apply for this examination to get job in different banks in the country. This year also 8822 vacant seats are available and the eligible candidates will apply for the posts. Candidates were eagerly waiting for the IBPS PO recruitment 2016. As soon as the IBPS board releases the notification, a large number of candidates are hoping to apply for the posts. There will be a written examination conducted by IBPS. Candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for the personal interview test. Then, they will get the job in different bank in India.
IBPS PO 2016 Examination Review
- Organization Name:Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- No of Posts: 8822 Posts
- Name of the Post: IBPS PO
- Job Location: India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Online Registration Form Release Date: 26th July 2016
- Last Date to Submit/Edit the Online Registration Form: 13th of August 2016
- Pay Scale of the Post: Please refer to the official website
- Website: ibps.in
IBPS PO 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks from a recognised University. Candidates should have a valid mark sheet or degree certificate.
To apply for this IBPS PO Examination, there is a minimum age limit for every candidate. For more information, please refer to the official website.
- For General and OBC Candidates: 600
- For SC, ST, and PWD candidates: 100
Selection Process: A written examination will be conducted for the candidates who will apply for the IBPS PO Examination. Candidates, who qualify in the written examination, will be called for the personal interview.
Few Important Points to Remember Before Filling the Application Form
- Scanned Photograph with 5cm × 3.5cm and a scanned signature copy
- Signature should not be in capital letters
- Prepare all the scanned copy of the documents before filling the form
- A valid e-mail id
How to Apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- Visit the website ibps.in
- Search the link “CWE PO/MT”
- Click on the link and click on the option “Click Here To Apply Online For Cwe- Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (Cwe-Po/Mt-Vi)”
- Click on the New registration option
- Register and log on to the page
- Download the online application form
- Read all the instruction carefully before filling the form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Pay the online application fee
- Before submitting the form, recheck it
- Get a printout of the application form for future use