IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: The pay scale for the consecutive three years for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 is being discussed below:
- In the first year of the service, the pay scale will be around 17,000 per month.
- In the second consecutive year, the pay scale will be about 18,500 per month and,
- In the third consecutive year, the respective pay scale will be about 20,000 per month.
Coming to the IDBI Bank Limited Company: in order to give credit and many other facilities which do include finance the IDBI bank has been established. This has been done in the year 1964 in order to the addition of growth of the industries of India.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting applications from the interested contenders of the country for various CRP Group A and Group B posts. The applications will be accepted through online mode via the official website of IBPS. interested and eligible candidates who are seeking jobs in the banking sector can make use of this opportunity and apply for the vacant posts before the last date. The notification was released on 6th June 2018 and the applications will be accepted starting from 8th June 2018 to last date 2nd July 2018. The notification is currently available for download in the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in. The applications are being invited for posts like officers, office assistant, multipurpose etc. There are a total of 10200 vacancies in different posts.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
Good news for job seekers who are searching for jobs in the banking sector. IBPS has invited applications for the posts like office assistant (multipurpose), officer scale- I (assistant manager), officer scale- – II General Banking Officer (Manager), officer scale- – II Specialist Officers (Manager), officer scale- III (senior manager). Interested candidates can go through the details mentioned in the notification and apply for the posts before the application commencement date.
- Officer Assistant – 5269 vacancies
- Officer Scale I – 3312 vacancies
- Officer Scale II – 1459 vacancies
- Officer Scale III – 160 vacancies
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – RS 7200 – 19300/- per month
- Officer Scale I – RS. 14500 – 25700/- per month
- Officer Scale-II – Rs. 19400 – 28100/- per month
- Officer Scale III – Ra. 25700 – 25700/- per month
- Officer Assistant – 18 to 28 years
- Officer Scale I – 18 to 30 years
- Officer Scale-II – 21 to 32 years
- Officer Scale III – 21 to 40 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots/Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
- Windows – 9 years
- Office Assistant ( Multipurpose) – Any degree and proficiency in the local language
- Officer Scale I – Any degree and proficiency in the local language
- Officer Scale-II – Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Dairy/Animal Husbandry/Forestry/Veterinary Science/Agricultural Engineering/Pisciculture
- Officer Scale-II – MBA in Marketing or degree in law or degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology or any equivalent degree.
- Officer Scale III – Any degree
- For General and unreserved category candidates, the application fee is RS. 600/-
- For reserved category candidates, the application fee is RS. 100/-
The selection process includes preliminary exam, mains exam followed by an interview.
- Date of notification release – 6th June 2018
- Starting date to apply – 8th June 2018
- Last date to submit applications online – 2nd July 2018
How to apply for IBPS CRP Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official website of IBPS – ibps.in.
- Click on the official notification link and read through the details.
- Now click on the application form link and fill it up.
- Pay the application fee and submit it online.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
IBPS CWE RRB 5 Notification 2016 16560 Vacancies, Apply Online: Institute of Banking personal selection (IBPS) is going to organize Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of candidates into various posts like Officers (Scale-I, II, and III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The exam will be conducted all over India and the notification for the recruitment was released by IBPS very recently. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official site of IBPS. Candidates are advised to apply for posts on or before the last date of application submission. The last date to apply is 30th
2016. Last application submissions are not encouraged by the board.
IBPS CWE RRB Online Application
Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam should go through the official notification released by IBPS before applying for the exam. The official notification contains all the important details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates etc. So, we suggest all the candidates
go through the official notification before applying for the exam. The IBPS CWE RRB exam for the recruitment of Group A and Group B officers will be held in the month of November and December this year.
IBPS CWE RRB 5 Notification 2016
IBPS has issued a notification welcoming applications for various posts. It is going to conduct Common Written Examination (CWE) to recruit the merit candidates. Vacancies details of Officers Scale I, II, and III and Office Assistants.
The age limit varies from post to post. The age limit of the candidates as on 1st
2016 should be:
- For Officer Scale I, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years
- For Officer Scale II, the minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 32 years.
- For Officer Scale II, the minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For Officer Assistant (Multipurpose), the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
Nevertheless, age relaxation is applicable as per the norms of the bank.
Also Read: How To Prepare For IBPS RRB Exam
Candidates applying for the IBPS CWE RRB exam should have a degree in any discipline from any approved university or board. Candidates should have
over the local language and also should have minimum knowledge about computer.
The application fee is not the same for all the category candidates. It varies from category to category. Unreserved category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- whilst SC/ST/PH candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
IBPS will conduct
examination in two phases i.e., Prelims and Mains. Candidates need to qualify in the prelims exam in order to take the mains exam. Candidates who are qualified in the Mains exam will be asked to appear for the interview. The interview will be held by Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in association with proper authority. Candidates who have applied for
(Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III will take only one online exam and will be shortlisted for interview.
How to apply for IBPS CWE RRB 5 2016?
We have listed out simple steps on how to apply for IBPS CWS RRB exam 2016. Check them out!
- Go visit the official site of IBPS i.e., ibps.in.
- Now click on the official notification and read the notification thoroughly.
- Click on the application form and fill in all the details in specified fields appropriately.
- Now pay the application fee depending on your category and recheck the application form before submitting.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for future use.
Candidates are advised to read through the official notification clearly before applying for the exam. The official notification will contain all the details about the recruitment. We suggest all the students