IDBI Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Executives. The IDBI Bank has released 760 Vacancies for the Recruitment of executives. IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018-19 brings a big bright and golden opportunity for all the banking aspirants.
Free Structure of IDBI Recruitment 2019 :
The fee structure for the recruitment of the IDBI bank is being discussed below:
- For the candidates who are of general category and are of OBC category, they have to pay around Rs. 700
- And, for the candidates who are of SC/ ST / PWD category, they have to pay around Rs. 150.
Coming to the payment mode, one can go for payment by various option such as: by using the debit card or credit card, by the help of internet banking or IMPS, by using cash or any other mobile wallets. All the candidates are supposed to take their printed admit card to the hall for the exam and, also, they are to download that specific admit card online by typing in their registration number and respective password.
Important Dates for IDBI Recruitment 2018 :
Online Registration starts from :- 06th February 2018
Date of paying the Application Fees – 06th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
Last date for the online Registration- 28th February 2018
Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers: 16th April 2018 to 21st April 2018
Date of Online Test at all centers : 28th April 2018
Job : IDBI Executive
Total vacancies : 760
Location : Across India
Started Date : 6th Feb 2018
Last date : 28th Feb 2018
Official Website : Click here
Category and No. Of Vacancies for IDBI Recruitment 2018
SC – 122
ST – 56
OBC – 202
PWD – 84
Total – 706
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate should have a degree (Graduation) from any University recognized by the Govt. of India with min. 60 % marks. Those candidates who are in their final year of their Graduation or Semester they can also apply for this post / job.
- For Document Verification and Medical examination the candidates will have to produce proof of getting passed in the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
- The candidates are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
Experience : The work experience of the candidate will be decided according to the requirement
Age Limit : The candidates should have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years as on 01st Jan 2018.
Age Relaxation :
SC / ST – 5 ; OBC – 3 ; PwD – 10 ; Ex-Servicemen – 5 ; Domicile of J & K – 5 ; Persons Affected in 1984 riots – 5
Application Fee : Application fees charges Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 700 for all others.
Pay Scale : Rs. 17,000
Selection Process : It will be based on the marks obtained in the online examination, Medically fit and the candidate is fulfilling the required eligibility criteria.
Final decision will be taken by the bank authorities.
Steps of selection process
- Online Test
- Document verification
- medical examination
Required Documents for IDBI Recruitment 2018 :
- For Age proof the candidates should bring 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or birth certificate.
- Certificates of all semester ( individual mark sheets )
- 10 th and 12 th Mark sheets and passing certificate
- Degree/provisional pass certificate.
- If you have work experience then the candidate should provide the past and current Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slip.
- Caste certificate for age relaxation
- Disability (PWD) Certificate if applicable
- Photo identity such as PAN card/ Driving Licence/ passport/ voters ID card/Aadhar card/ Bank passbook
How to Apply Online for IDBI Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit Official Website.
- Choose “Careers” from the menu bar and Click on “Recruitment of Executives – 2018”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id and submit it.
- A User ID and Password will be generated to the mobile number and to the email id.
- Using this re-login into the page and add educational qualification and personal details.
- Scan and Upload a recent passport size color photograph and your signature.
- Click on “Payment” to pay the application fee online.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future use.
- Individuals should bring the Original Photo at the time of document verification and medical test.
- Applicants should carry the print of online Call Letter, application form, e-receipt of payment and all the other documents in original and a copy of it at the time of document verification and medical examination.
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has recently released a recruitment notification for employing suitable candidates for 500 Assistant Manager Grade- A Vacancies. Candidates those who are desperate for bank jobs can apply for IDBI Assistant manager jobs 2015.
IDBI Manipal Bank Recruitment 2015 -16
IDBI Bank has welcomed applications from youthful, element graduates for confirmations in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). After effective consummation of the course, the applicants will be honored PGDBF from Manipal University and will be enlisted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. Despite the fact that IDBI has released the recruitment notification of Assistant Manager Grade “A” while the online application will begin on 24th June 2015 which will be an extraordinary chance to go those aspiring candidates to excel in Banking part and IDBI.
The quantity of posts specified above is temporary and may differ contingent upon future prerequisites. The Bank maintains whatever authority is needed to impanel the competitors and consider these impaneled candidates(s) for future necessities. Letters of Admission could be issued in stages according to the Bank’s prerequisite. Interested candidates can go through the other information provided below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Manager Grade – A Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 500
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
IDBI Bank Vacancy Details :
ST – 37
OBC – 135
PWD: VH -7 and OH -8 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Grade-A Posts :
Candidates should possess Graduation with first class in any stream from a recognized University. Candidates should have relevant experience.
Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on June 01, 2015. Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1987 and not later than 01.06.1995 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation in maximum age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines years as on 01-03-2015.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015 (both dates inclusive)
- 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 700/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges/convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be bear by the candidate
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment 2015
Candidates can apply only online from 10.06.2015 to 24.06.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be bear by the candidate.
How to Apply Online IDBI Recruitment for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ 2015
- All the aspiring candidates are requested to follow the simple step by step method illustrated below to apply online now for IDBI recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
- Browse IDBI Bank’s website and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking” and then click on the option “Apply Online”.
- Initiate registration process choosing the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Save the generated provisional registration number and password generated from the with the registered Email & SMS indicating both.
- Save the application in the case, if it is difficult to complete the application form in one go by choosing “Save & Next” tab.
- Cross check all the entered data in the online application as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Final Submit Button.
- Upload photo & signature as per the specifications are given in the guidelines.
- Before clicking the final submit of the application form click preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Choose the payment mode and conclude the online application of IDBI recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
- Selection of candidates would purely on the merit basis.
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- The Online Test will be Objective type.
Important Dates of IDBI Recruitment for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ 2015:
|Opening Date for Receipt of Applications||10.06.2015|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||24.06.2015|
|Payment of Applications Fee||10-06-2015 to 24-06-2015.|
|Date of Online Test at all centers||02.08.2015|
Important Links :