Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Notification for Sailors (SSR) & SSC Officer Posts |Vacancies in Indian Navy
Indian Navy has announced notification for the Recruitment of Sailors (SSR) and SSC officer posts. Applications are invited for the male candidate who is unmarried. Indian Navy regularly appoint staff.This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to make the career as sailors in Indian Navy. The candidates who have passed Intermediate can apply for the post of sailors. Check other details related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, given below. (indiannavy.nic.in), The official site of Indian Navy contains the official notification. Interested candidates can visit the official site of the exam conducting authority and look into the notification a bit thoroughly to know the criteria for the applicants. Candidates should go thoroughly through the notification before applying for the post as it only contains all the details regarding the vacancy.
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of oceans, efficiently safeguarding our National interests.
The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief-
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam).
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi).
The Southern Command is the Training Command, The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 is another important recruitment for all the Indians who want to serve for their country and this is an excellent opportunity and this article might help you with full details given in a easy way.
This year recruitment deals with 2 posts that are
- SSC officer posts
- Sailor posts
Apply online for SSC Officer posts :
SSC stands for Short Service Commission in pilot / observer / ATC entry vacancies in Indian Navy for course commencing on Jan 2019 at Kerala.
Details are given below of Whole Process:
Total Posts – 19
- ATC – 7
- Observer 4
- Pilot(Mr) -3
- Pilot – 5
For post 1 candidates should be between 2-1-1994 and 1-1-1998
For remaining posts candidates should be between 2-1-1995 and 1-1-2000
- Candidates should have 60 % aggregate in class 10 and 12 respectively and they should get minimum of 60% marks in English in class 12 for post 1
- For remaining posts candidates should get minimum of 60% in any stream of their B.Tech till 5 / 7 semester.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on their academic performance.
Eligible candidates can apply from 11-2-2018 to 04-03-2018 through online process by going to this website click here .
- Before applying all should scan the relevant documents needed for the post.
- Log on to the website.
- Click on apply Online.
- Click on register if you are a new user.
- Then login into the account.
- Fill all details carefully with all the scanned documents ready.
- Submit the form.
If any candidate is shortlisted they will be called for SSB interview between May 18 to July 18.
Apply online for Sailors (SSR) Posts:
Post – Sailors (SSR)
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed Intermediate in Math or Physics or at least any one of these subject- chemistry/ biology/ computer science.
Age Limit – The candidate should have born between 01-08-1999 to 31-07-2001.
Salary – Rs.14,600/month.
How to Apply –
Candidates have to register and fill application on the recruitment website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”
The candidates have to apply from 11 Nov 17 to 30 Nov 17.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, the mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),
- 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, JEE (Main) 2017 scorecard (indicating All India Rank).
- The recent color photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/document.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Selection Process – The candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and Physical fitness test and medical test. In the Written test, the question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of four sections- English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
Duration of Examination will be 1 hour.
The candidates are required to pass in every section and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test – PFT will consist of 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 pushups.
The candidate’s height should be 157 cms. The eye test will also be taken.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Examination Date – June 2018 (Expected)
Application Fee – There is no Application fee for the candidates, only fill the online form.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Important Links –
Apply Online – Click here
Official website – Click here
Official Notification – Click here
The Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Vishakhapatnam has very recently published notification to recruit 290 Trade Apprentices. It is going to conduct recruitment exam to recruit merit candidates for the post. The online applications will be accepted through online mode by the organization. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to make use of this opportunity and apply for the Apprentice post on or before the last date. The applications will be accepted in offline mode also. The last date to submit the applications forms as per the notification is 5th December 2016.
The official site of Indian Navy will contain the official notification. Interested contenders can go visit the official site of the exam conducting authority and look into the notification a bit thoroughly to know the criteria for the applicants. Candidates must and should go through the notification before applying for the post as it only contains all the details regarding the opening. It has 290 openings in Trade Apprentice post. The official site to check out the notification and to apply for the job online is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy Trade Apprentices recruitment will take place very soon in the near future. The notification is already out and applications are being accepted by the organization both in online and offline modes. The exam for the recruitment will be held on 1st February 2017. Interested candidates can apply for the job without much delay. The applications are available in the aforementioned official site of the organization. Applicants should qualify the eligibility criteria set by Indian Navy in order to apply for the recruitment it is going to conduct. Only those candidates whose candidature matches with the organizations’ are eligible to apply for the Apprentices post.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Applicants should have passed SSC/Matric/X with minimum 50% marks and ITI in relevant Trade with minimum 65% marks from any recognized board to apply for the post. The age limit is different for different category candidates. The age
Candidates must have pass SSC / Matric/ Students X with a minimum of 50% and ITI (NCVT) in relevant Trade with Minimum 65% from any recognized Board and Schools. For general candidates, the age limit on 01st April 2017 should be between 01st April 1996 and 01st April 2003 and for SC / ST, it should be between 01st April 1991 and 01st April 2003.
The selection process is based on the written exam followed by an interview and medical exam. Shortlisted candidates will receive a pay of Rs. 15, 600 to Rs. 29, 100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-.
India Navy vacancy 2016 Important dates:
- Online application commencement: Already started
- Last date to submit online Application Forms: 5th December 2016
- Date of Written Examination For All Trades: 1st Feb 2017
- Declaration of written exam result: 2nd Feb 2017
- Date of Interview: 3rd to 7th Feb 2017
- Date of Medical Exam: 4th to 10th Feb 2017
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Apprentices Posts:
- Go visit the official site of the organization.
- Click on the application form and fill in the details appropriately.
- Recheck the application for any mistakes and submit the application form if you are submitting online.
- Take a printout and send to the below mentioned postal address if you are submitting offline.
Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014,