Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2016 – 20000 Station Master and Clerk Posts : Wishing to a have a career in Indian railways? Well, then the golden opportunity for you has come. Yes! Indian Railway recruitment board y has intimated about releasing of 20,000 posts in coming weeks for various posts in its offices located across the country.
Indian Railway RRB Recruitment – 20000 Station Master & Clerk
Well, Indian railways has a long history of releasing recruitment notifications over the years, and lakhs of candidates wait every year for getting an opportunity to work with Indian Railways. Now yet again, another 20000 posts are said to be coming in few days which of course, shouldn’t be missed in any ways. So, are you ready to apply for the job? Well, notifications will be released soon, but before that, take a look into the details of the job before applying. So, here it comes.
Also Read : RRB Eligibility Criteria
Job Details Of Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2016
- Name Of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board, Indian Railways
- Type Of Job: Central Government( Government Of India)
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 20,000
- Break-Up Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Station Master(ASM)
- Senior Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Accounts Clerk
- Traffic Apprentice
- Commercial Apprentice
- ECRC and many other posts.
- Job Location: Throughout India.
- Applying Mode: Online.
So, got the basic details? Well, let us now move into another details of the job.
Age And Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for any of the post mentioned above should at least be 18 years of Age.
- However, Upper age limit will be known only when the official notification gets released.
- Note: Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms.
- Educational Qualification Details:
- Candidates applying for the posts must have 10th/Higher Secondary/Graduation passing certificate to become eligible for the job. Also, he/she should have basic knowledge of Computer.
- Also, candidates must be able to speak read and write the local language for which he/she is applying.
- Note: Percentage Marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process And Application Fee For Indian Railway Recruitment
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for the above posts will have to face 2 or 3 steps of screening process viz. Written test, Interview and Medical Examination. However, details will only be known once official notification gets released.
- Note: Cut-Offs in each of this stage is different for different category candidates.
- Application Fee:
- The exact amount of application fee is yet to be known as official notification has not released till now, but candidates has to pay non-refundable amount as application fee through online or offline mode.
- Note: Fee relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Also Read : RRB Career Opportunities
How To Apply Online For Indian Railway Station Master Clerk
- Click On indianrailways.gov.in
- On the new window, click on “News And Recruitment” Tab.
- Now select the appropriate RRB for which you wish to apply.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying
- Click on Apply Online and fill up the application form with all the necessary details
- Upload Photo and Signature as per the guidelines laid down by the recruitment board.
- Save the user name and password for future communication with the recruitment board.
- Take a print out of the preview mode of application form for future reference.
- Notification Releasing date: Last week of December, 2015.
- Online Application Availability: From January, 2016.
- Date Of Written Examination: March To June, 2016.
We will keep you notified whenever the notification gets released. Till then, stay tuned to our website for all latest recruitment news and Updates!