How to Activate IOB Net Banking : Activating Net Banking on Indian Overseas Bank is quite simple. Indian Overseas Bank, in short, IOB is the famous Bank that provides various banking services to all the users online 24/7 from anywhere. These days, most of the people have been using Net Banking instead of going to the bank in person. To handle various transactions in less time, the best option is Net Banking. Using the Net Banking option, people can make use of various services such as Balance enquiry, previous transactions, transfer fund and much more.
IOB Net Banking Online Registration Form
If you don’t have Net Banking facility, you can activate it right now in an easy way. If you are exploring the internet for the process of activating your IOB Net Banking, we are here to aid you in the best way. Here is everything you need to know about the IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank activation, the process of transferring funds from IOB bank to some other banks via IOB Internet Banking service. You can also check out the facilities offered by IOB to all its users. Have a look!
How to Activate Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank?
To activate Net Banking on IOB, you need to have an account in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB). Here are the simple steps that help the users activate their IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank.
- Visit the official website of IOB @ iobnet.co.in.
- Just click on the ‘Register’ option which is present below Individual login option.
- Enter all your details in the application or registration form and click on the Submit button for the registration.
- Take a print out of the IOB Registration Form application and submit it to the IOB branch in your account.
- You have successfully activated the IOBNetBanking in Indian Overseas Bank.
- Go to the iobnet.co.in and click on the option Individual login and enter your login credentials.
- That’s it!
How to Transfer Fund from IOB to Other Bank through IOB Internet Banking?
Here are the simple steps that help the users transfer their funds from IOB to other banks via IOB Internet Banking:
- Go to the official website of IOB @ iobnet.co.in and navigate to Individual Login option.
- Enter your user id and password in the provided fields and hit Ok button.
- The home page of IOB Internet Banking will be displayed.
- Go to Remittances and choose Funds Transfer.
- Just select IOB or any other bank account according to your requirement.
- You can then select credit account and debit account.
- Enter the required amount you wish to transfer provide debit and credit card details. Click on proceed.
- Get the transfer PIN and click on Pay now button.
- You can then enter One Time Password (OTP) which is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on Submit button to transfer the fund.
That’s it! This is the simple process to move funds from IOB to other banks.
How to Add Payee having IOB Bank Account or Other Bank Account?
Here are the simple steps that help the users add payee account having IOB bank account or some other bank account:
- Login into the Internet Banking of Indian Overseas using your user id and password.
- Click on ‘Add Payee’ option.
- Choose either IOB account or another bank account.
- If you choose IOB account, then you need to enter payee name and account number.
- If you choose some other bank account then, you need to enter payee name, account number, bank name, IFSC code, address and other essential details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can now click on ‘Approve payee’ option.
That’s it! This is the simple way to Add Payee having IOB Bank Account or Other Bank Account.
Facilities provided through IOB NetBanking:
Here are some of the best services and facilities offered by the Indian Overseas Net Banking. To make use of all the facilities and services provided by IOB, the user needs to login using their username and password.
- You can check your balance amount in your bank account using the IOB Net Banking service.
- It allows you to check your previous or last few transactions that are credited or debited from your bank account.
- You can get a detailed account statement regarding your bank transactions of month or day.
- It allows you to transfer money from one bank account to other using Net Banking.
- You can also check your paid status issued by you to the payee.
This is all you need to know about Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking activation process.