Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan organizes an examination to recruit teachers for Kendriya Vidyalaya of North Eastern zone. This is a great opportunity for all aspiring teacherswho wish to pursue Government jobs. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the syllabus and pattern for 2019 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teacher Examination.
Candidates should be at least 30- years of age for applying for the post of primary teacher. Should have passed senior secondary with at least 50% marks and should have 2-year diploma in Elementary Education or 4-year bachelor of elementary education or 2-year diploma in education or Graduation with at least 50 % marks and Bachelor of Education.
Procedure for examination
There will be a written examination followed by an interview. The written examination will be in two parts. The first part tests applicant’s knowledge of –
- General English- It will contain 10 questions of 10 marks related to tenses, voice, verb, subject-verb agreement, adverbs, articles, synonyms, grammar, idioms, phrases, comprehension, fill in the blanks, error correction, sentence rearrangement, unseen passages, vocabulary, antonyms.
- General Hindi- It will contain 10 questions of 10 marks related to synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, comprehension, phrases/ muhavare, translation of sentences from English to Hindi and vice versa, singular and plural forms, fill in the blanks, error detection and Hindi grammar.
The second part tests applicant’s knowledge of-
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs- It will contain 10 questions of 10 marks related to last six months Current Affairs- National and International both, Indian history, economy, politics, capitals of India, Science- Latest inventions and discoveries, general science and technology, important dates, abbreviations, recent books and authors, sports, awards and honours, International and National organizations, Indian National Movement, Budget and Five-Year Plans.
- Computer Literacy- It will contain 10 questions of 10 marks related to characteristics of computer, computer organization including RAM, ROM, file system, input devices, relationship between Hardware and software, operating system, MS- Office, Information Technology and Society Indian IT Act, Digital Signatures, Application of Information Technology in Government for E-Commerce, Smartphone’s, Information Kiosks.
- Reasoning Ability- It will contain 10 questions of 10 marks on letter, number and symbol series, cause and effect, verbal classifications, analogies, logical problems, theme detection, verbal reasoning, making judgements, artificial language, matching definitions, statement and conclusion, statement and argument.
- Pedagogy-It will contain 20 questions of 20 marks related to childhood and development of Children, education and curriculum, methodology, diversity, gender and Inclusive Education.
- Subject Concerned- It will contain 80 questions of 80 marks related to core language, general science, general maths and environmental sciences.
The examination will be for a duration of 150 minutes. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teacher Examination 2019 will be of 150 marks and there will be no negative marking. After written examination as stated above there will be an interview.
Follow the syllabus above to prepare for the examination. And for more information you can visit www.kvssangathan.nic.in
KVS Primary Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016
KVS Primary Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern : In earlier the officials of the organisation released a notification to recruit the candidates in teacher posts. It is a huge notification released by this organisation. Candidates those who applied are now looking for the syllabus and the pattern to start their preparation. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan primary teacher and the trained graduate teacher syllabus as well as exam pattern were given below. Candidates those who have applied for this trained graduate teacher and the primary teacher of the various subjects can check the exam pattern in our website. We have given the entire syllabus for the TGT English, Sanskrit, maths, Hindi, Social Studies and Science. Download the syllabus in a pdf format. For more detailed information candidates are suggested to visit the official portal of the organisation.
KVS TGT and Primary Teacher syllabus and pattern
Here we provided the KVS syllabus and examination pattern of the Trained Graduate Teacher and the Primary Teacher below. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a fourfold mission which having the total of 850 schools in the country India Moscow and the Kathmandu which are affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The main aim of this board is to cater the educational needs of the children to pursue the excellence and to develop the spirit of the nation. Recently the officials of the organisation invite the application forms from the eligible and interested candidates for filling up of the total of 6205 vacant posts in Teaching through the KVS recruitment. Many of the interested candidates have applied and the board has determined to conduct the exam in order to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the available vacancies. Check the KVS TGT exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam in our website. Download the KVS Primary Teacher syllabus pdf file from the official website of the organisation or click on the direct link which is provided below.
Details of KVS Primary Teacher Syllabus and Exam pattern
Name of the Board: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Name of the post: Teacher Job
Official Website of the board: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Primary Teacher and TGT Examination Pattern
The examination will be conducted in two parts i.e., part 1 and part 2. Part 1 paper consists of total 30 questions and the part 2 will consists of total 120 questions and the both of the papers having multiple choice questions. The total time duration for the exam is 150 minutes. Candidates those who are going to write this exam can go through this examination pattern. By knowing the pattern of the exam candidate can get an idea of the paper that how many questions will be asked and total marks. Here we provided pattern of the exam in a table below.
|Name of the Part||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Hindi||15||15||150 minutes|
|Part 2||Reasoning Ability||40||40|
We provided a PDF file of the entire syllabus in topic wise. Candidates are suggested to go through the syllabus by clicking the below link. By knowing the syllabus of the examination candidate can prepare well for the examination. So many candidates already started their preparation to secure good marks in the exam. If a candidate prepare for the exam according to the syllabus given can able to score good marks in the examination. In the PDF file all the subject wise entire syllabus are provided. Simply click on the direct link for the easy access to the syllabus.