Last Minute Preparation Tips To Crack IBPS Clerk Exam : Cleared IBPS Preliminary Common written examination(CWE) for Clerks Recruitment? Yeah, then I guess you are now preparing to do well in Mains exam as well, right? Yes, then keeping in mind the tagline of few more days left for Mains Exam, you are now probably searching for the best last minute tips if I am not wrong. Well, you need not have to worry anymore as here we bring before you the best last minute preparation tips that you need to follow in order to get sure shot success in IBPS Clerks Mains Examination .
Last Minute Preparation Tips To Crack IBPS Clerk Exam :
Well, IBPS announced the preliminary exam results of Clerks examination 2015 in the month of December, and is all set now to conduct the Mains exam on January 2nd and 3rd, 2016, for which more than 2.5lakh students are said to be appearing. Keeping in mind the huge number of students, you definitely have to be the champion out of many. Yes! Follow our preparation tips, gain confidence, and clear IBPS clerk mains examination 2016. So, here it comes.
Time Management Preparation Tips To Crack IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 :
- Review Of Exam Pattern:
- IBPS Clerks mains online examination will be consisting of a total of 200 questions which needs to be answered in 2 hours, and total marks is 200. It means each question carries 1 mark, which means each of them has to be given equal importance. Each Section(Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Computer Knowledge) will have 40 questions in total.
- Time Management:
- Time Management is the ultimate decider in IBPS Clerks Mains examination since answering each and every question correctly within such limited amount of time is very difficult without it.
- Always be precise and start with Reasoning/English Section. Try to complete English Section in 15-20 Minutes, and be careful while answering comprehension questions. Reasoning section can be completed in 30 Minutes. Be sure to mark the answers first that you know to be sure shot correct.
- Next you can switch over to the General Awareness/ Computer Knowledge section which can be completed in almost 25 minutes since basic questions are asked in both of the sections.
- Lastly, keep time for Quantitative Aptitude part as this is the section which will consume more amount of time than all other sections. Try to complete as many questions as possible of Aptitude within 30-35 Minutes. Once you answer 30-34 questions correctly, then please revise all the answers again.
- Time-consuming topics like Puzzles, Profit and Loss and Comprehensions. First try to attempt questions which require less time like, Sentence Improvement, Error Spotting, Jumble Words, Syllogism, Inequality, Simplification, Data Interpretation, Number Series.
Final Study Plan to Crack IBPS Clerk Mains Examination :
- This is the perfect time to study important formulas and revise again and again. So, try to practice mock tests daily, and go through the formulas at least 2-3 times in a day. If possible, note it down in a notebook.
- For English Language, dedicate 2 hours daily and practice comprehension questions more and more.
- For Quantitative Aptitude section, daily 3 hours is enough. Be sure to memorize all the formulas clearly.
- For General Awareness And Computer Section, you can go through the basics, and try to read latest topics related to Banking Industry.
- For Reasoning, dedicate 3 hours daily, and practice puzzles more and more.
Last Minute Tips To Crack IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 :
- Try to answer considerable number of questions from each section so that you can clear the cut-off.
- Always start with the questions that you know, and touch the tough questions at last.
- Accuracy is most important. So, try to be accurate and manage time accordingly since there is sectional cut-off.
Prepare Well Guys! You can do it. Yes, You! All The Best!