LIC AAO 2016 Exam Preparation Tips/ Study Plan/ Strategy
LIC AAO Exam 2016
Life Insurance Corporation is going to arrange an Online Written examination for employment of 700 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Scale I Post. Applicants who have finished their graduation can offer this examination. LIC has published positions for Generalist Posts Only. In the present years you have high stage of competition in Exams is fascinatingly amplified. In this article we gave the preparation steps and tips for the LIC AAO exam 2016.
LIC AAO Selection Process
LIC AAO selection procedure is very easy. The first round contains of All India Online Written Exam and second round is to personal Interview. Applicants have to reach least cut off marks in every segment and on the whole determined by LIC to turn into suitable for Interview. Applicants have to do up to spot and objective orient training for this exam.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
|Sl.no||Name of the Subject||Number of questions||Number of marks||Time Period|
|1||Reasonability Test||30||90||2 hours|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
Note: There will be fine for incorrect answers for each answer it takes ¼ marks.
English Language examination is of qualifying nature and the results in English Language will not be calculated for ranking.
Tips for Reasoning Subject
The reasoning section have 30 questions and for 90 marks.
- There will be a set of Pattern questions asked in the Insurance exam.
- In the paper there will be two puzzles from Blood relations and seating arrangements.
- The Puzzles are time taking questions better to do in the last.
- Focus on more questions which are least time consuming.
- Practise more hard level questions in the less time.
Topics to study more:- Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Puzzles, Inequalities, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangements.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
You can full grip on mathematics then only easily done this section. This section contains 30 questions for 90 marks. Candidates can easily score the good marks in this section.
- Questions in this section will be expected of higher stage.
- These questions are more time taking, so an applicant practices more questions in less time.
- This part takes more time to solve problems
- Practise short cuts to solve these problems. Don’t stop with one question.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Simplification, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Problems on Sharing, Time & Work, Number Series, Allegation & Mixture, Data Interpretation.
Tips for General Awareness
This part is the main part to score the marks in the exam.
- The questions are asked from current affairs.
- Candidates should daily read the newspapers and magazines.
- You can awareness of general knowledge.
- Don’t forget to prepare the current affairs for February month.
Important Topics: Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial / Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors and etc.
Tips for Computer Knowledge:
In this part 30 questions asked from Computer knowledge.
- Candidates can simply score the marks in the part because syllabus is less.
- It takes less time to solve.
Important Topics: Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation and etc.
Tips for English: English segment is of qualifying nature only. So don’t attempt to do all questions.
- Applicants are recommending to don’t depart English section less prepared as it is extremely critical to qualify for Interview.
- Try to focus on the important topics.
Important topics: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.