MBGB RECRUITMENT 2019 – OFFICER POST VACANCY
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has launched the notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale III and Officer Scale II posts. Candidates who qualified the Online CWE RRBs conducted by IBPS during September and October 2019 may, candidates can apply from 07-04-2019 to 22-05-2019.
MBGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 28
Name of the Post-
- Officer Scale III: 01 Post
- Officer Scale II: 27 Posts
Candidates age must be between 21 TO 40 years for S.No- 1
And between 21 years & 32 years for S.No- 2.
Age relaxation is applicable according to rules. Cut off date for determining age limit is 01-06-2019.
Candidates must have the Degree in any course from a recognized University or equivalent to degree with minimum 50% marks aggr.
Candidates will be selected according to their performance in RRBs CWE III conducted by IBPS in September or October in 2018 and personal interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2018 should have obtain the following marks…
(officer scale 3- 70 marks above
officer scale 2- 70 marks above)
ST-EXS OBC/ GEN/
(OFFICER SCALE 3- ABOVE 80 MARKS
OFFICER SCALE 2- ABOVE 80 MARKS)
Total Vacancies: 28 Posts
- Officer Scale III : 1 Post
- Officer Scale II : 27 Posts
Eligibility criteria : Eligibility criteria is according to the RRB’s CWE – III ,2014 by IBPSSalary:
- Officer Scale – III : The Pay of Rs.25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/- per month.
- Officer Scale – II : The Pay of Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs. 20/- including postage,intimation charges for SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and Rs 100/- for all other through CBS from any branch of Punjab National Bank (PNB) by means of challan available in the Bank’s portal www.mbgbpatna.com.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mbgbpatna.com from 07-04-2015 to 22-04-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must contain a valid e-mail id as stated in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducting in September/ October 2019.
- Visit the website http://mbgbpatna.com/.
- Just click on the Recruitment and download the challan form.
- Initiate the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment link.
- Select the Online Registration and do the login.
- Fill all important details mention in the application form.
- While submitting the application form see that the form is error free.
- When the process of applying online is completed,print out the application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
Opening Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2019.
Last Date for Applying Online: 22-05-2019.
For application and other information click on the link given below
MBGB Recruitment 2015
MBGB Recruitment 2015, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has invited candidates for officer scale vacancies 2015. MBGB Vacancies is only for those candidates who have qualified in the online CWE for RRB which is conducted under IBPS during September/ October 2014. The closing date of online registration for MBGB officer recruitment 2015 is 1st January 2015.
Number of vacancies: 376
Name of posts:
- Officer Scale-III: 02 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer): 27 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 147 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multi purpose): 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Criteria: –
Candidates should be passed in the degree of bachelor in any discipline from any recognized university. Candidates must have knowledge of computer.
Age Criteria: –
- For Officer Scale III Post : candidate age is in between 21 years to 40 years.
- For Officer Scale II Post: candidate age is in between 21 years to 32 years.
- For Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Post: candidate age is in between 18 years to 28 years.
How to apply: –
Interested candidates need to online application form submission through the official website. candidates need to fill valid registration number and password which was generated at the time of CWE RRB Registration.
Application Fee: –
Candidates need to give some amount as an application fee charge as their category. Details are mentioned in below: –
General and OBC category candidates: – Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST category candidates: – Rs. 20
Important Dates: –
Opening date of online registration is : – 18 Dec 2014
Closing date of online registration is: – 1st Jan 2015.
Selection Mode: –
Selection will be based on the performance in RRBs- CWE-II Exam which is conducted by IBPS in September/ October Month 2014 and Personal Interview round.