NBCC Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for 145 vacancies | Last Date to apply: 25 March 2018
NBCC (National Buildings Constructions Corporation) is looking for 145 deserving candidates on different posts of Manager, Engineer, Stenographer and Trainees through NBCC Recruitment – 2018. So apply online by 24th March, 2018 if you are eligible for any of the NBCC posts to be filled through NBCC recruitment, 2018.
Before applying on any of the aforesaid posts to be filled through NBCC recruitment, 2018, you should go through whole of the applying procedure so that you apply furnishing all the desired details including fees. Any mistake can cause your application to be rejected by the NBCC recruitment board. So make sure that form reaches NBCC recruitment board online with the desired amount of fees by 25th March, 2018.
Date of Publication: 24-02-2018
Last Date to Apply: 25 -03-2018
Total Vacancies: 145 vacancies
Posts Vacant of NBCC: Deputy Manager, Additional Manager, Manager, General Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Additional Project Manager, Senior Executive, Senior Project Executive, Graduation Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Executive, Senior Executive, Junior Engineer, Senior Stenograph.
[Note: NBCC reserves the right to make changes, if required, without notice under NBCC recruitment.]
Fees for NBCC Recruitment 2018 –
- For Executive Posts: Rs. 1000/-
- Non-Executive posts: Rs. 500/-
[Note: Fees will not be changed from departmental and SC/ST candidates applying for NBCC recruitment, 2018.]
Mode of Payment for NBCC Recruitment 2018:
The candidates can pay fees for NBCC recruitment, 2018 either through internet banking, credit card or ATM cum debit card.
Age Required for NBCC Recruitment 2018:
Minimum Age : 22 years
Maximum Age : 45 years
[ Note: Age relaxation will be given to the candidates under specified rules during NBCC Recruitment, 2018 ]
Posts for NBCC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Qualification|
|G.M. (Civil Engineer)|
|Degree in Civil Engineering|
|MBA or Degree in ICWAI/ICAI|
|MBA or Degree in ICWAI/ICAI|
|Civil Project Manager|
|Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|PGDM/MBA or Degree in ICWAI/ICAI|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)|
|Civil Engineering Degree|
|MBA or Degree in ICWAI/ICAI|
|Senior Project Executive|
|Graduation/Degree in Respective Stream|
|Senior Executive – Architecture/Planning|
|Degree in Respective Stream (Architecture)|
|CS, MBA or Degree in ICWAI/ICAI/PG/MSW|
|MBA or ICWAI/ICAI|
|Executive – Creative Designer/Graphic expert|
|Diploma in Engineering|
|Office Assistant (Grade 3)|
How to Apply under NBCC Recruitment 2018
The eligible candidates can apply only online on any of the aforesaid posts to be filled through the NBCC Recruitment, 2018 taking the following steps one by one.
- Visit the official website of NBCC or click on for NBCC recruitment 2018.
- Scan your picture and signature on form
Terms & Conditions for NBCC Recruitment 2018
- The candidates should apply as early as possible and avoid last date to apply i.e. 25th March, 2018 that will remain open only from 10 am up to 6 pm. The NBCC recruitment board will not entertain any request for acceptance of recruitment form after 25th March with any excuse of network problem/congestion.
- After online filling and submitting application form you should proceed to make online recruitment fees.
After making online payment of NBCC Recruitment fees, login as a registered candidate by entering your DOB and registration number
- Click on the link “Acknowledgement for registered candidates only” option.
- Enter the SBI’s collect reference number.
- Once the application and fees are submitted online successfully for NBCC recruitment 2018, you will receive slip substantiating the online successful registration.
How to Pay Fees for NBCC Recruitment 2018
- After online submitting the application form the candidates will be welcomed and prompted to make payment online.
- Click on the payment option
- Select the mode or category of payment
- Enter your details and accomplish the payment through anyone of the online payment options – Internet Banking/Debit Card or Credit Card of any big nationalized bank.
- Payment for NBCC Recruitment 2018 can be made through Challan as well issued by the SBI. After successful submission of Challan issued to the name of ‘NBCC recruitment, 2018’ you will receive ‘Unique State Bank Collect Reference number’.
- Re-visit official website of NBCC and click on “Acknowledgement – For Registered Candidates Only”.
- Click on “FILL BANK DETAILS”
- Enter the ‘Unique State Bank Collect Reference number’ and date of payment. Click on ‘Submit’ for final registration and taking printout of ‘registration slip’.
So this is how you successfully should apply for ‘NBCC Recruitment 2018’.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – NBCC has announced a recruitment notification of Management Trainee (Civil) through GATE – 2015. This recruitment main aim is to fill up 27 vacancies of Management Trainee posts. This is the good opportunity for freshers seeking good break in a big organization. Eligible Young Civil Engineers first required applying and appearing GATE 2015 Exam in Civil Engineering Discipline. Job seekers can apply through online on the official website of NBCC, www.nbccindia.com from 20th January till 19th February 2015. Aspirants will be shortlisted by the GATE Score and personal interview. Hence, applicants need to get good score in GATE 2015 Examination. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, important dates and other details from the fallowing information on this page. Candidates who are willing to apply for this posts can apply by visiting official website of NBCC www.nbccindia.com. Before applying for the NBCC vacancies 2015, candidates can go through the official notification of NBCC for clear information.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the NBCC recruitment below:-
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Civil)
Number of Posts: 27 posts
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent with 60 % marks from Recognized University/ Institute
Max Age: 29 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400-40,500/- per month
Mode of Selection: On the basis of Valid GATE 2015 marks & Personal interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through debit card/credit card/net-banking.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online with the GATE-2015 Registration Number.
- Click here to apply
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details like Name, Date of Birth, Address, GATE Registration Number
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph & signature.
- Candidates should ensure that the all details entered must match the details entered in the GATE 2015 application.
- Candidates must pay the non-refundable application fee as mentioned above.
Opening Date of Online Application: 20th January 2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th February 2015
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110 003