- Details of NTRO Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details for NTRO Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Recruitment 2018 :
- Educational Qualification for NTRO Recruitment 2018:
- Age Limit for NTRO Recruitment 2018 : Maximum Age – 56 years.
- Selection Process for NTRO Recruitment 2018 : Written Exam and Interview.
- Pay Scale of NTRO Recruitment 2018 :
- How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2018
NTRO Recruitment 2018 | Apply online for 24 Vacancies | Last Date of Application : 5th March 2018
NTRO has a recruitment notification for the candidates. The vacancies are Analyst ‘C’ & ‘B’, Technical Assistant, Administrative Officer, Aviator & Others.
The candidates can apply Offline for 24 Analyst C & B, Technical Assistant, Aviator & other Vacancies. National Technical Research Organization ( NTRO ) invites offline applications form for the eligible candidates for filling up of the 24 vacant positions. The last date of submitting the applications form is 5th March 2018.
Details of NTRO Recruitment 2018
Name of the Board : National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)
Name of the Post : Analyst ‘C’ & ‘B’
Number of total Vacancies : 24
Applying Mode : Offline
Starting date of application form : 25-01-2018
Closing date of application form : 05-03-2018
Job Location : India
Official Website : click here
Vacancy Details for NTRO Recruitment 2018
- Analyst ‘C’ – 04
- Analyst ‘B’ – 20
Total – 24 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Recruitment 2018 :
To get selected the candidates must be eligible and satisfy the mentioned conditions.
Educational Qualification for NTRO Recruitment 2018:
Analyst ‘C’ & ‘B’: The candidates should be Officers of the Central Government or Defense Services holding post on regular basis in parent cadre or in the department or else they must have five years of regular service with regular pay matrix. The candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institution. Also a 7 years of work experience in the field of security and intelligence work.
Age Limit for NTRO Recruitment 2018 : Maximum Age – 56 years.
Age Relaxation is for the SC/ ST /OBC/ PWD/ PH.
Selection Process for NTRO Recruitment 2018 : Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale of NTRO Recruitment 2018 :
Analyst ‘C’ : Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6,600 .
Analyst ‘B’ : Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400 .
Note : Candidates have to make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2018
- Firstly visit the NTRO Official website.
- The main or home page appear
- Then click on Recruitment.
- Click on the notification or post you desired of.
Note : Before applying for the post read all the instructions given carefully.
- Then click on the application from and download it.
- Take the print out of it.
- Now after downloading it you have to fill the form.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc.
- Now attach the attested copies of the necessary certificates or documents.
- Now post the application form before the last of submission i.e. 5th March 2018.
The postal address on which you have to post your application is :
Postal Address :
Assistant Director (Pers/R-l)
National Technical Research Organization
Block-III, Old JNU Campus (Room No.204)
New Delhi – 110067
Important Dates :
- Starting date of submission – 7th January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30 Days.
For more details regarding NTRO Recruitment 2018 you visit to our official website : @ www.ntro.gov.in