Reliance Jio 4G Tariff plans, Launch offer, SIM card activation and Broadband!
Reliance JIO 4G:
The Reliance Jio Company is all gearing up plans for internet data, calling and frees SMS. The company is motivated to aim providing ample of good services to its customers at affordable prices. The Company has launched an exclusive offer bringing the most unbelievable experience among the customers. Talking about the Company, the Reliance Jio Company is beating high in the market and is lagging in one of the top most companies with wonderful offer launches. The company took serious measures and has launched the Reliance Jio 4G prepaid SIm card on the official website of the company.
The launch is all rolled over the Indian market and it is said that the release will take down all the viral 4G Volte services and has a wide stream of competition in the Indian market. When the company started new in the market, the Reliance Jio 4G SIM card was distributed only along with the LYF mobile smartphones and the buyers can only get the chance of using the SIm card. But now, the company has made available for the Samsung mobile users and other 4G smartphone users to get the benefits of the reliance power offer and experience it.
Reliance Jio tariff Plans:
The Reliance Jio Infocomm has launched the Jio as a power pack 4G Volte services all over the Indian market. The company has further launched their plans with the SIM KIT and is presented along with a SIM. The towers providing network coverage of the company are seen in states like Maharashtra, Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, and West Bengal, Jharkhand, Kerala and almost other 70 percent of India. The company offers basic prepaid plans, Advance internet+ calling tariff plans, Reliance Jio Internet plans, 4G serviesplans and Broadband tariff plans.
Reliance Jio Basic Pre Paid Tariff Plans
|Plan Type||Base Price||Tariff Details|
|Call Rate||2P||per second|
|SMS Text||Rs.1||per SMS|
|International SMS||Rs.5||per SMS|
|Internet / Data||0.5P||per 10KB of usage|
|Video Calling||5P||per pulse|
|Roaming Incoming Call||45P||per second|
|Roaming Outgoing Call||1.5P||per second|
|Roaming Local SMS||25P / SMS||per SMS|
|Roaming National SMS||38P / SMS||per SMS|
Reliance Jio 4G Internet Plans
|Internet Plan||Recharge value Price||Usage Allowed||Speed||Validity|
|Internet JIORC99||Rs. 99.00||1 GB||4G||One Month|
|Internet JIORC 249||Rs. 249.00||3 GB||4G||One Month|
|Internet JIORC 399||Rs. 399.00||6 GB||4G||One Month|
|Internet JIORC 599||Rs. 599.00||10 GB||4G||One Month|
|Internet JIORC 999||Rs. 999.00||25 GB||4G||One Month|
|Internet JIORC 2499||Rs. 2499.00||100 GB||4G||One Month|
Latest updates of Reliance Jio:
The company has gone ahead and made few important latest updates as on August 20th 2016. Here are they:
- The Reliance Jio is now made available for any 4G mobile user and the user can get the Jio Money offers.
- The Jio SIM has been launched for Micromax mobile users and latest Samsung mobile list has also been updated.
- LG smartphones also launches the Reliance Jio preview offer.
- The Flip Kart online website had tied up and launched the LYF mobiles with unlimited 90 days Jio offer.
- The reliance Jio related questions can be asked on the discussion board.
- The Samsung users must have 4G smartphone to get the Reliance Jio SIM card.
- The Jip App runs only if the user has 2GB 4G data on Samsung mobile phone and then later ha to sign up on the MyJio account in order to get the SIm activated.
- The users using other 4G smartphones other than LYF mobile may not get to avail the unlimited data offer.