RPF Constable Recruitment 2017
Railway Protection Force has released new opening notification for Constable Posts. Indian Railway RPF Exam Results. Each Citizen from the India Wants to get Government Job. Everybody Wants to Work as Govt Employee. A Large Number of Candidates from the Citizens of India is looking down Jobs in Railways or RPF Recruitment 2017. For those aspirants, RPF comes with the ultimate Opportunity as Constable Posts. RPF Recruitment 2017 – 19952 Constable Posts Railway Protection Force given the latest employment notification on its web portal for procuring the 19952 Constable. Currently, Indian Railways declared to enlist Railway Protection Special Force Constable for the following coming year. This notice for recruitment of police constable total of 19952 vacancies through Railway Recruitment Board. Eligible Candidates can Download Application through the Official site.
Eligibility CRITERIA FOR RPF VACANCY 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for RPF 19952 Constable jobs must have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have finished 10th or comparable from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply RPF Recruitment 2017
- The candidate must not be less than18 years and not over 25 years as on1st July 2011. Which means, he/she should not have born before 01.07.1986 and after 01.07.1993.
The RPF offers a compensation scale to its employees as indicated by the post they are selected in. Basic pay in RPF Jobs is given beneath
- 5200-20200/ with a Grade Pay Band of Rs. 2000/ –
Railway Protection Force CONSTABLE NOTIFICATION 2017-18 OF
The procedure of Selection-:
Candidate Selection process for RPF Career Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Viva – Voce
- Medical Examination
- Male Candidates Height: 165 CM.
- Female Candidates Height: 157 CM.
Physical Endurance Test:
- Male: 1600 Meter Run.
- Female: 800 Meter Run.
- High jump and Long Jump will also be conducted.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.40/ –
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
Instructions to APPLY FOR RPF APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to RPF job notification page at official site www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible aspirants are encouraged to open Notification and application form
- Fill your academic qualification, experience, and other related data as per requirements and instructions.
- Attach self-verified copies of every applicable record in endorsed format and size
- Complete the RPF Application Form with the fundamental information.
- Before Submitting check the details.
- Take a print out of RPF Recruitment 2017 application form
RPF CONSTABLE POSTS IMPORTANT DATES
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: August 2017 (Last Week)
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2017
- Last Date to pay Application Fees: 14.10.2017
- Click here to Download RPF Recruitment Notification 2017
- Official Website: Click Here
- To Apply Online(When link gets activated): Click Here
Railway Protection Force RPF Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply online 18000 Posts At indianrailways.gov.in : Want to join Indian railways protection force as constable? Yes! Railways Protection Force(RPF) will soon be releasing recruitment notification for recruitment of 18000 constables throughout the country, and all deserving male and female aspirants will be invited to apply for the post. This is no doubt a golden opportunity for those candidates who are seeking a government job in India. So, are you ready to apply for 18000 constable post once the online application facility gets started?
RPF Constable Recruitment 2016
Well, Railway Protection Force(RPF) is dedicated towards Indian railways, and is one of the security forces in the country with a current strength of 65,000 employees. RPF is headed by the director general, and the main motive of RPF is to protect railway passengers, passenger area and railway property from bad minded peoples. RPF is instrumental in releasing recruitment notifications throughout the year, and has a good track record for in-taking deserving candidates. Yes! 18000 Constables are to be recruited by the organization, and you should definitely not miss this one out. Here comes the details.
Basic Details- Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment
- Name Of Organization: Railway Protection Force(RPF)
- Type Of Job: Government(Central Government).
- Name Of Post: Constables(Male and Female).
- Total Number Of vacancies: 18,000.
- Job Location: Throughout India.
- Applying Mode:
- Job Category: Railway Jobs.
So, got the basic details? Well, let us now see the other details of the job.
Age And Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for 18000 posts with RPF must be at least 18 years in age. The maximum age limit is up to 25 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Government Of India norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned post must be at least 10th/Matriculation pass from a recognized board/university.
- Note: Percentage marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates. For details, refer official notification whenever it gets rolled.
Selection Process And Application Fee
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for 18000 posts in RPF has to undergo three stages of screening process viz. Written test, Physical Test and Interview. Candidates selected in interview round will directly be allotted with the post after his/her medical examination.
- Note: Cut-off marks in written examination will be different for different category candidates.
- Application Fee:
- Details regarding application fee will be available only when the official notification gets released. We will keep you updated with the news once it gets rolled out.
- Note: Fee relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Admit Card And Results- RPF 2016 Recruitment
- Admit Card and results will be available online to download from the official website indianrailways.gov.in. We will also update the item in our website whenever admit card/results are uploaded in the website.
How To Apply Online for RPF Constable Recruitment
- Move over to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click On Career tab, and find the link “Constable recruitment 2016“.
- Click On it and read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying.
- Once you are done, click on apply online, and fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload photograph and signature images, and pay the application fees before due date.
- Submit the application form and save the preview mode of application form.
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: To be Notified.
- Ending date of Online Applications: To be notified.
Stay Tuned To Our Website For Latest Recruitment News And Updates!