RPSC Grade II Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 6468 Posts @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan PSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Notification : Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Teacher recruitment advertisement is now updated on the RPSC website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Aspiring candidates, who are waiting for the Grade II Senior teacher recruitment 2016, can apply for the posts by filling the online application form. Candidates have to visit the website to download the form and apply for the post.
Also Read : RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus
After the RPSC Grade 1 recruitment, now it’s time for the RPSC senior teacher Grade II recruitment. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission had notified and released the recruitment of selecting the eligible candidates for the Senior Grade II Teacher. There are total 6468 vacant posts available for which the recruitment is on. Every year a large number of candidates apply for the post and this time also, the RPSC examination board is hoping for a huge number of candidates. Candidates who want to apply for the post have to fill the online application form and have to sit in a written examination set by the RPSC board. The dates for the written examination will be updated after the completion of the online application process. Candidates can apply for the post for different subjects of their choice. There is also certain eligibility division set for the candidates. Below we are providing all the details on the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016.
RPSC Grade II Senior Teacher Vacancies
The vacancy for the Grade II Senior Teacher 2016 is available for various subjects. Candidates can apply for any of the subjects. Below are the subject wise vacancies for the post.
- English: 626 Posts
- Hindi: 1269 Posts
- Sanskrit: 2295 Posts
- Urdu: 39 Posts
- Science: 248 Jobs
- Social science: 1531 Jobs
- Punjabi: 18 Posts
- Maths: 442 Posts
Also Read : RPSC School Lecturer 2015 Exam Syllabus
Education Qualification to Apply for the Grade II Examination
An education qualification is required to apply for the RPSC grade II examination. A candidate should be a graduate in any selected discipline with a minimum qualifying mark. Candidate should also have a sound knowledge on the Hindi language and the culture of Rajasthan.
To apply for the RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment process, candidates have to pay an application fee while filling the online application form. All the details regarding the examination fee will be updated soon on the website.
A minimum age limit is also set for the candidates. Candidate should be between 21 years to 35 years. There is also a age relaxation for the SC, ST, and the OBC category candidates.
The RPSC pay a handsome remuneration to the Senior Teacher grade II staff. The pay scale for the Senior Teacher Grade II is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with a grade pay.
There will be a written examination and the candidate who qualifies the written examination will be called for the personal interview process and later will be posted in different school in the state of Rajasthan.
RPSC Grade II Senior Teacher Examination Overview
Department Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Rajasthan
Exam Name: RPSC Grade II Senior Teacher Examination 2016
Examination Type: Written Examination
No. of Vacancies: 6468 Posts
Notification: Online Application Form Fill Up
RPSC Grade II Senior Teacher Examination Date: Will be updated soon
The RPSC board has announced the opening for the Grade II posts. Based on this, there will be a written examination. The examination pattern is as follows:
- The Written examination will be of two papers. (paper 1 and Paper 2)
- In paper 1, there will be 100 questions of 200 marks.
- The time duration for paper 1 is 2 Hours
- For paper 2, there will be total 150 questions of 300 marks.
- The time duration for paper 2 is 2.30 Hours.
- For each paper, there will be a negative marking system
Mark Distribution for the RPSC Senior Teacher Paper 1
- Historical, Geographical, Cultural & General Knowledge of Rajasthan: 80 marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan: 20 marks
- G K of India and World : 60 mark
- Educational Psychology: 40 marks
Mark Distribution for the RPSC Senior Teacher Paper 2
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standards of relevant subject matter: 180 marks
- Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter: 80 marks
- Teaching methods of relevant subject: 40 marks
How to Apply for the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Grade II 2016
- Visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Move to the important Links tab and click on the Apply online tab
- A new page will reopen, click on the Get Application Form Online tab in the Online Application section
- Then, a PDF file of the application form will open
- Download the application form
- Fill the entire blank box like Examination Name, post, Aadhar card number, Applicants full name, category, address, qualification, etc.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph. (Photo should be in JPG, JPEG, GIF or PNG format and the image must be less than 100 KB)
- Pay the application as per the category
- Recheck the application form before submitting the form
- Don’t forget to note down the application ID for further use
- Get a printout of the application form.
- Online Registration Starts From: 25th July 2016
- Last date to Submit the online application form: 31st August 2016
- Last Date to deposit the application fee: 29th August 2016
- Exam date: Updated Soon
If you want any help regarding the examination, like admit card issue date, examination dates, cut off marks, etc. don’t hesitate to ask us or visit our website to get all the information.