RRB Bhubaneswar Online Application Form 2019:-
Railway Recruitment Board of Bhubaneswar (RRB BBSR) finally released a notification for the examinations of wide varieties of vacancies in Indian Railways. It is available online at their official website i.e. www.rrbbbs.gov.in
Details for RRB Bhubaneswar:
|Name Of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar|
|Type Of Job||Government(Government Of India)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Applying Mode||Online Only|
|Mode Of examination||Offline Written Examination and Interview.|
Age Limit: Candidates who wish to apply should be in between 18 and 32 years.
Age relaxation: For OBC candidates by 3 years for, and 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
Educational qualification: To apply for this post candidate must have 12th/ graduate degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
RRB Bhubaneswar Online Application Form 2016 770 ASM Apprentice Clerk Posts
RRB Bhubaneswar Online Application Form 2016 : Railway Recruitment Board Of Bhubaneswar (RRB BBSR) finally released notification regarding recruitment of 770 Apprentice, Clerks and Other posts in its official website www.rrbbbs.gov.in. So, if you dream of occupying the post of Apprentice, Clerk and ASM posts in Indian railways or Bhubaneswar Railways, then cheer out loud because the huge number of posts will ensure that you grab at least one post out of the many.
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 770 Goods Guard ASM Posts :
To Apply for 770 vacancies in RRB Bhubaneswar, you must be at least 18 years in age. The maximum allowed age limit is 32 years. However, there is age relaxation for reserved category candidates, which makes the lower age limited to get restricted by 3 years for OBC candidates, and 5 years for ST/SC candidates. Another eligibility criteria that you must fulfill in order to sit for the examination is that you must have a graduate degree from a recognized Indian University, and you should also know typing in English/Hindi in Computer with a typing speed specified by the recruitment board. For reserved category candidates, however, there is percentage relaxation as well, and if you attain that particular percentage, then you can sit for the recruitment examination. For getting selected in any of the posts with RRB Bhubaneswar, you have to face several stages of screening which are Written examination, Skill Test, Document verification and Medical Fitness Test. If You are getting selected in Medical test, then you will be awarded with the post for which you will apply. So, if you are comfortable with all the criteria, then take a look into the details of the job.
RRB Bhubaneswar 2016 Job Details :
- Name Of Organization: Indian Railways
- Type Of Job: Government(Government Of India).
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 770
- Break-Down Of Vacancies(Number Of Posts):
- Commercial Apprentice: 9
- Traffic Apprentice: 58
- Goods Guard: 509
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist: 59
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist: 19
- Assistant Station Master: 116
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Applying Mode: Online Only.
- Exam Mode: Offline Written Examination and Interview.
Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern And Syllabus:
- Exam Pattern:
- Written Exam:
- Total 100 questions will be asked, and allotted time will be 90 minutes.
- All questions will be Objective Multiple Choice Type, and each question carries 1 mark with 1/3rd mark of each question to be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Subjects: General Knowledge(20 Marks), Arithmetic Ability(25 Marks), General Intelligence(25 Marks) and General Science(30 Marks).
- Computer Based Test:
- Typing test to test your basic typing speed in either English/Hindi will be tested with percentage accuracy.
- Skill Test And Document Verification:
- Basic Skill set of each candidate will be tested, and in document verification phase, you have to take all your original documents starting from Matriculation.
- Written Exam:
- General Knowledge: Basic questions on all current affairs- Both National and International.
- Arithmetic Ability: Percentages, Pipes & Cisterns, Profit and Loss, Time & Work, Simplification, Boats & Streams, Averages, Time & Distance, Problems on Ages, Interest, Data Interpretation etc.
- General Science: Physics, Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Biology etc.
- General Intelligence: Analogies, Space Visualization, Similarities, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Arithmetical Number Series, Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analysis, Judgement, Relationship Concepts, Visual memory, Observation, Discrimination, Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
RRB BBSR Admit Card And Results :
- Admit Card and Results can be downloaded from the official website rrbbbs.gov.in whenever it gets rolled out. Alternatively, you can stay tuned to our website for any information regarding the same.
How To Fill Online Application Form for RRB Bhubaneswar Goods Guard And Station Master Vacancies 2016 :
- Move over to the official website rrbbbs.gov.in.
- Click On Recruitment section, and select the appropriate vacancy from the list.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Now Click Apply Online, and fill up the application form with all the necessary details carefully.
- Pay the application fees before due date and save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
- Note: Save your application number and registration number carefully for your convenience.
Important Dates: RRB Bhubaneswar 2016 :
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: 26th December, 2015.
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 25th January, 2016.
- Exam Date(Tentative): March To May, 2016.
Important Links: RRB BBSR Recruitment 2016 :
Don’t be late on applying to the post in which you want to apply!