RRC Chennai Recruitment invites application from aspirants for 467 vacancies of Safaiwala, Para-Medical and JE posts in Southern Railway. The interested candidates of Safaiwala and Para-Medical must make an application to 17.00 hours on 27-08-2018. And the offline applications for RRC Chennai JE Vacancies must reach the office by 17.30 hours on 03-09-2018.
The candidates should have to face the Screening Examination and Physical Efficiency Test if they are applying for the post of Safaiwala and Paramedical.
RRC Chennai Vacancy 2018:
- There is 257 post of Safaiwala.
- For Para Medical Categories:
*Nursing Superintendent: 35
*Health & Malaria Inspector: 24
*Haemo Dialysis Technician: 1
*Extension Educator: 1
*ECG Technician: 1
*Laboratory Assistant. Gr.II: 7
- For Junior Engineer categories:
Eligibility Criteria for vacancy:
Aspirants have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
* For the post of Safaiwala, the age limit of candidates should be between 18 to 33 and must possess the educational qualification of 10th Standard or equivalent recognised by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
* For the post of Nursing Superintendent, the age limit should be 20 to 40 and should have Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nurcriteri
* For Health & Malaria Inspector, the age limit of candidates should be between 18 to 33 and should have B.Sc having studied Chemistry as a main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus. One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector or
One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
* For Haemo Dialysis Technician, the age limit should be between 20 to 33 and should possess B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
* For Extension Educator, the age limit of candidates should be between 22 to 35 and should have Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two-year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
* For Radiographer, the age limit should be 18 to 33 and should have 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution. Science graduates with a Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
* For Pharmacist Gr.III 20 to 35 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948. Or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
* For ECG Technician, the age limit should be 18 to 33 and should have 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology
/ Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. The certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode.
* For Laboratory Assistant Gr.II, the age limit should be 18 to 33 and should have 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
* JE/P.Way, SC/ST OBC UR should have Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Engineering (Transpuniversit
* For JE/TMO should have Diploma in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Pay Scale for the vacancy of RRC Chennai Recruitment:
* For Safaiwala, the candidates will get a salary of 18000/- and with all allowances, it will be 29,390/-
* For Nursing Superintendent, the candidates will get a salary of 44,900/- and with all allowances, it will be 62,600/-
* For Health & Malaria Inspector, the candidates will get a salary of 35,400/- and with all allowances, it will be 50,150/-
* For Haemo Dialysis Technician, the candidates will get a salary of 35,400/- and with all allowances, it will be 54,250/-
* For Extension Educator, the candidates will get a salary of 35,400/- and with all allowances, it will be 50,150/-
* For Radiographer, the candidates will get a salary of 29,200/- and with all allowances, it will be 46,130/-
* For Pharmacist Gr.III, the candidates will get a salary of 29,200/- and with all allowances, it will be 46,130/-
* For ECG Technician, the candidates will get a salary of 25,500/- and with all allowances, it will be 41,280/-
* For Lab Assistant Gr.II, the candidates will get a salary of 21,700/- and with all allowances, it will be 34,240/-
Selection criteria for various posts under RRC Chennai Recruitment 2018 have been discussed as follows:
For the post of Safaiwala
Applying candidates will undergo a Screening Test which consists of 50 objective type questions in Hindi, English, Tamil and Malayalam. Further qualifying aspirants will be invited for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be qualifying in nature only.
Physical Efficiency Test includes lifting 20 Kg Weight (Women) and 35 Kg Weight (Men) for 100 metres in 02 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
For Para-Medical Posts:
Selection of the suitable contenders will be based on a Screening Test which also consists of 50 objective type questions in Hindi, English, Tamil and Malayalam as in the examination for Safaiwala post.
For Junior Engineer Posts:
The Organization will conduct General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) to appoint eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. The GDCE consists of Written Examination, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Get Complete Details Of: Railway Selection Procedure
Applicants participating in RRC Chennai Recruitment 2018 for the engagement to the posts of Safaiwala and Para-Medical Categories need to pay Rs.500/- as the Exam Fee in case of UR / OBC. Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test.
For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Economically Backward / Minority candidates, application fee is Rs.250/-. Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test.
Read Here: How to Deposit Fee Online Through Debit/ Credit Card
Instructions to apply for RRC Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple instructions stated below in order to send applications for RRC Chennai Vacancies 2018:
First of all, log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell which is www.rrcmas.in
On the homepage, you need to press the following tabs of RRC Chennai Recruitment Notification:
“Engagement of Para Medical Categories on Contract Basis”
“Engagement of Safaiwala on Full Time Contract basis”
“GDCE for Post of JE Permanent Way & JE Track Machine”
On the next page, press the suitable link to view RRC Chennai Notification for these RRC Chennai Jobs 2018.
Go through the detailed RRC Notification 2018 and ensure the essential requirements.
For Para Medical and Safaiwala Posts:
If eligible then proceed for the RRC Online Application Process.
On the previous page, press the suitable link to ‘Register’ and then ‘Login’ to fill RRC Online Form .
Provide all the necessary details as asked in the RRC Chennai Application Form 2018 and complete the Exam Fee payment process.
Upload all the requisite documents with the RRC Chennai Online Form.
Finally submit your RRC Chennai Recruitment Form online.
For J.E. post:
Press ‘Download Application Form’ option under this RRC Chennai Recruitment Advertisement.
Take a print out of the prescribed format RRC Chennai Recruitment Form.
Fill in all the details as asked in the application form and attach all the supporting documents with it.
Finally submit the duly filled Application for RRC Chennai JE Recruitment to the official address given below.
Railway Recruitment Cell,
No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road,
Behind Ethiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai-600 008
Press Here For RRC Chennai Official Link
Last date to send online applications for Para Medical and Safaiwala Posts: 27-08-2018 till 17.00 hours
Last date of receipt of offline applications for JE Posts: 03-09-2018 till 17.30 hours.