Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) 2019 has released the notification regarding recruitment of Junior Accountants in various departments located throughout Rajasthan State.
Details for RSMSSB Junior Accountants:
|Board Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name Of Post||Accountant|
Candidates’ minimum age must be 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years.
Candidates who are applying for Jr. Accountant Post should have Degree or / Diploma in Computer Science and engineering or they must have completed their Intermediate DOEACC Certification.
- Candidates applying for Jr. Accountant posts in Rajasthan has to undergo two stages of the screening process:-
. Written exam and Interview.
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment Notification 2016 – Apply Online @ cmar-india.org
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment Notification 2016: Good News for Job Seekers in Rajasthan! Yes! Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification regarding recruitment of 118 Junior Accountants in various departments located throughout Rajasthan State. So, if you are interested in Rajasthan Nagar Palika Vacancies 2016, then you shouldn’t miss out to read the details of the same mentioned in the article.
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment Notification 2016
Well, RSMSSB (राजस्थान अधीनस्थ एवं मंत्रालयिक सेवा चयन बोर्ड, जयपुर) has its headquarters located in the capital city of Rajasthan, i.e Jaipur. The Board functions on behalf of the state government of Rajasthan, and a lot of candidates are being recruited every year for many posts. Now RSMSSB has released a notification on 30th December 2015 stating that 118 Junior Accountant Posts are to be filled up for which online applications are going to be started soon. So, if you have made up your mind for applying to this job, then take a look into the description of the job. Here it comes.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Jr Accountant Recruitment Job Details
- Name Of Board : Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Recruitment Body: City Managers’ Association Rajasthan
- Name Of Post: Accountant
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 118
- Type Of Vacancies:
- Junior accountant (non scheduled area): 109 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 9 Posts.
- Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Pay-Scale:9,300/- To Rs.34,800/-(Grade pay of Rs.3,600/-)
- So, got the basic information about the job? Well, take a look into the other details as well.
Age And Educational Qualification – Rajasthan Nagar Palika Accountant Vacancies
- Candidates applying for 118 Accountant posts should at least have attained 21 years age. The upper age limit is limited up to 35 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates applying for Jr. Accountant Post in RSMSSB, must have a diploma/degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Candidates passing intermediate having DOEACC Certification are also eligible to apply.
- Note: Percentage relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process & Application Fee – RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment Notification
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for 118 Jr. Accountant posts in Rajasthan has to undergo two stages of screening process viz. Written exam and Interview.
- Note: Cut-off marks in written examination will be different for different category candidates, and candidates selected in interview will directly be recruited as Jr. Accountant.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC Category: 500/-
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC Category: 250/-.
- Candidates belonging to OBC(Non-Creamy) Category:400/-.
Admit Card And Results- RSMSSB Recruitment
- Candidates can download the admit card and results from the official website www.cmar-india.org whenever it gets rolled out. Also, we will keep you updated with the information of the availability.
How To Fill Online Application Form of RSMSSB Jr Accountant
- Move over to the official website cmar-india.org.
- Click On “Subordinate & Ministerial Service (2011)_30.12.2015“
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Apply Online with all the correct details, and upload your photograph and signature as per the guidelines issued by the board.
- Pay the Application Fees, and save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
- Note: Keep your scanned passport size photo and signature in hand before applying for your convenience.
Important Dates – RSSB Jr. Accountant Vacancies 2016 :
- Application Start Date : 10-01-2016
- Ending Date Of Applications: 03-02-2016