SBI PO Admit Card 2016-2017
SBI has issued a notification welcoming applications for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) for which scores of candidates from different parts of country have applied. As the exam date is near-by SBI has decided to issue the admit cards for the candidates. All the candidates who have applied for SBI Preliminary examination can download their admit cards starting from 14th of June, 2016. The admit cards will be made available in the official site of SBI. Applied candidates can directly visit the official site of SBI and download their admit cards from there. The official site of SBI from where candidates need to download their admit cards is sbi.co.in.
In order to download the admit card, candidate need to provide details like registration number and password by visiting the official page of SBI. Every year SBI conducts PO exams in the entire country to fill in the vacant posts. Likewise, this year too it is getting ready to conduct the SBI PO exam for the aspirants who have desires to work in SBI. Candidates must and should carry the admit cards provided by SBI in order to take the exam. No candidates will be allowed to take the exam if they are not carrying their admit cards with them.
SBI PO Admit Card 2016
The SBI PO Admit cards 2016 will be made available in the official web portal of SBI from 14th of June, 2016. The SBI PO exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of July on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th. Candidates need to download their admit cards before the exam dates and keep it safe with them as it is mandatory to carry admit card in order to take the exam. The admit card will contain details like Name of the candidates, registration number, roll number, photograph, name of the test, venue, timing of the exam, and date of examination. Candidates won’t be able to get the admit cards to their address and so they need to download them from the SBI page.
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2016?
Candidates can download their SBI PO admit cards from the official site of the university. They can simply visit the official site and follow the below steps to get their results instantly.
- Go visit the official site of SBI i.e., sbi.co.in.
- In the official page click on the careers tab and in that search for SBI PO admit card 2016 link and click on it.
- On clicking it, you will be directed to a new page where you need to enter your application number and date of birth.
- After entering the details click on submit button.
- On submission your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
- Make sure to check your admit card to know if there are any mistakes in it and if you find any report it online.