State Bank of India Specialist Officer Form 2019: The Notification for specialist officer has been released by SBI. Candidates who are interested in the details and further which fulfill all eligibility criteria can go through the Notification. And Apply, if they are eligible for it.
Total Number of Vacancies: 31
Application Fees involved:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Available Payment Modes: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Important Dates Involved:
- Online Application and Fee Payment Starts on 09-January-2019
- Online Application and Fee Payment Ends on 31-January-2019
- Last Date to Edit details of Application: 30-January-2019
- Last Date for Print the Application: 14-February-2019
Good news for job aspirants! Apply now for SBI Recruitment 2018: Here is the good news for job aspirants! State Bank of India has announced that it has released a job notification to recruit the huge number of candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Special Cadre Officer. All the job aspirants who are looking forward to getting jobs in the relevant field can go through the official notification for more details. For more details of the SBI Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, age limit, post and vacancies etc can go through the below article.
Every year, the State Bank of India will release the various job notifications to recruit the candidates for various posts. A huge number of candidates have applied for the SBI Special Officer Cadre Recruitment 2018 for 47 Posts.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Posts: Special Cadre Officer Posts
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 47 Posts
Apply mode: Online
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Total Number of Vacant Posts
- Analytics translator: 4 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists: 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists: 4 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists: 20 Posts
SBI Special Cadre Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are looking forward to applying for the SBI Recruitment 2018 have to satisfy below eligibility criteria to apply for the application process.
Candidates who are looking forward to applying for the SBI Recruitment 2018 should possess CA/MBA or else Master in Finance from the recognized university or board.
The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 35 years of age for the Special Cadre officer Posts as per the official notification.
After completion of the selection process, candidates who have got selected for the SBI Recruitment 2018 will get an impressive salary as per the industry standards.
Candidates who have applied for the SBI Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on the written examination and Interview round.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 Special Cadre Officer Posts?
Candidates are instructed to follow the below steps to apply for the SBI Special Cadre Officer Posts Recruitment 2018-19 for 47 Posts.
- First, Candidates are requested to go through the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- Home Page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the SBI Special Cadre Officer Post Recruitment 2018-19 for 47 Posts.
- Go through the official notification to know the detailed information about the process.
- Click on the respective link of the SBI Special Cadre Officer Posts Recruitment 2018-19.
- Enter all the respective details such as educational qualifications, name, date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee through online, net banking, credit card, debit card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the application form for future reference.
- Take the print out of the application form for the future reference
For more details of the SBI Special Officer Cadre Recruitment 2018, candidates can go through the below link: https://bank.sbi/careers