Tata Consultancy Service is conducting off campusfresher’srecruitment drive for 2019 batch pass out has started. All those who want to apply can see the eligibility criteria and the method to apply that is given below-
Passing year- 2019
Branch of Study should be amongst the following-
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
The examination will be in three parts. There will be an online written test followed by a technical round and lastly there will be a HR round.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form. After filling the form logout to proceed to the next step.
- Re-login again with your CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id.
- You will see the homepage and when you look at the left side of the homepage you will see Apply for Off Campus Drive written. Click on that.
- After clicking check the Eligibility for the exam and tap to know nearest Test Location and Apply.
TCS Off campus Freshers Recruitment Drive of Engineering Candidates 2016
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has released a notification on OFF Campus Recruitment Drive August 2016 for BE, B.Tech Fresher/ ME / M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Fresher Graduates of 2016, etc. Any candidates can walk in and apply for the vacancy. Candidates who will be graduated in 2016 can also apply in this Drive.
The minimum age for this drive is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Network Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Marks Eligibility in Academics:
Candidates should get minimum marks of 60% and above in all academic courses from Standard 10th to graduation or master’s degree.
Fresher with no experience can apply in this drive. Candidates who have more than 3+ years of experience cannot apply in this recruitment process.
TCS off Campus Recruitment Drive Date: In the month of September 2016
Candidates will have to appear in an online aptitude test following by a personal interview round. Candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria will get a notification email on their registered ID with the test, venue and time. After all the selection round, candidates will be shortlisted and the selected candidates will get the offer letter in their respective email Ids or in the Next step Portal.
Eligibility criteria for the TCS Off campus Freshers Recruitment Drive of Science Graduate
Find below the eligibility criteria of Science Graduates.
- Candidates of 2016 Batch of B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS graduates
- The courses that candidates are pursuing should be full time courses
- 12th Standard should be done in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of in Graduation should be 50%, minimum percentage in Class 12 and Class 10 should be 60% or above
- Gap of 24 months in academic course is acceptable
- No extension in education. All courses should be done within normal course duration
- Candidates who appeared for TCS selection process in last 6 months cannot apply in this drive
How to Register or Apply
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves by visiting the website of TCS careers.tcs.com
- Click on the following tabs accordingly, Entry Level Fresher > Click Here > Next Step (New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
- Login to the page using your ID and password
- Download the online application form
- Fill all the details like name of the candidate, address, experience, academic qualifications, etc.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph with maximum size o 500 KB.
- Upload your updated resume with all the details
- Select your nearest test center
- After completion of entering all the details, click on the Apply option and
- Submit the page
- Get a printout of the page
- You can also track your application status by clicking on “Track My Application”. You will receive the details on the screen.
For more updates stay tuned to our website.