Process of recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks for Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh is underway. Large numbers of vacancies are to be filled in the session 2018 for which online registration has started from 9th March, 2018 which will close on 9th April, 2018 for the eligible candidates. Last year’s recruitment for GDS was cancelled. But candidates who had applied in previous session are eligible to apply in 2018 without fees as the previous fees paid for Telangana Postal recruitment, 2017 would be adjusted into 2018 Telangana Postal Recruitment. So if you’ve already applied on similar post through Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2017 you do not need to worry of fees to be changed for Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018. The previous fees would be valid for Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018 as well and a notification to this effect has been issued as an amendment notification by the postal department. The amendment notification was issued on 28th February, 2018 that allows the candidates to make registration a fresh on the posts through Telangana Postal recruitment, 2018.
Telangana Postal Recruitment 2018
Online Registration: 9th March, 2018
Closing date: 9th April, 2018
Post: Gramin Dak Seva
Total Number of Vacancies: 1058
[UR-559, SC-133, ST-76, OBC-247, Physically Handicapped – 43]
Age – the candidates applying in the Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018 on a post of Gramin Dak Sevak should be in 18 to 40 years group of age.
[Note: Maximum limit of age will be relaxed for candidates under specific category such as physically handicapped/disabled candidates, SC/ST and OBC. The Handicapped candidates would get 10 years relaxation in age while SC/ST candidates – 5 years and the OBC candidates 3 years relaxation in age.]
Qualification required for Telangana Postal Recruitment 2018: The candidates applying on in Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018 a post of GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak should be high school passed or hold a high school certificate from any of the stat or central government recognized institute.
[Note: The applicants without respective qualification wouldn’t be considered for recruitment]
Eligibility Criteria required for Telangana Postal Recruitment 2018:
- Knowledge of Computer: Basic knowledge of computer is essential for every candidates applying on the post of Gramin Dak Seva for Telangana. According to a letter by the Chief Postmaster General of Vijayawada the candidates with two months certificate on computer would be considered eligible to apply in Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018.
- Residence: The candidates should be a local resident of the place of village/town he/she they may be appointed at as a GDS. In case the qualified candidate doesn’t belong to the place of job then he should hire a local residence on lease or rent falling under the same jurisdiction as a part of eligibility criteria for Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018.
- Good Financial Background: The applicant must not be totally parasite on monthly salary to be paid by the postal department so that he works confidently without affecting work on pretence of monitory difficulty.
- Security Amount: The candidates will have to furnish security money worth Rs. 25000 through the Nation Saving Certificates issued by postal department in the favor of President of India.
- No political activity/association: The candidates applying for the Gramin Dak Seva or Branch Post Master should have any background associated with political activities.
- Background Must be Clean: All the candidates should be have untainted background and hold clean image. No any criminal case should be registered against him.
- Appointment of GDS is not to be executed through the civil services norms but in accordance with the rule, 2011 of postal department of Telangana.
- All the candidates would be shortlisted by date of birth counted as experience for age.
- Candidature of applicants for Telangana postal recruitment, 2018 will be considered null and void provided they furnish incorrect information desired from them mandatorily.
- Do not furnish grade certificate except mark sheet as it would amount to disqualification.
- The applicant would be informed about his selection through the SMS sent directly on his mobile but it should not be taken as final selection unless the officials approach him personally informing him for final selection in Telangana Postal department through Recruitment, 2018.
Procedure to Apply in Telangana Postal Recruitment 2018
- Register online for applying on GDS – The application would be accepted only online for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Telangana hence you should apply only online. You can do so by visiting the official website of the postal department of Andhra Pradesh or by clicking on here to apply on post of GDS.
- Register by visiting and entering all the desired personal details of yours such as name, qualification, address, fees payment number, etc. Such online registration for Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018 would issue a registration number. But in case you’ve registered already in previous session of the recruitment then you should mention only the registration number of respective session during online registration in Telangana recruitment, 2018 on the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- In case you’ve forgotten your registration number then retrieve it by adhering to an option, “forgot registration”.
- Do not make payment of fees if in previous session of recruitment you had submitted the fees– If you had applied in 2017 via online registration for Telangana recruitment 2017 (cancelled) then you need not pay even a single penny in the name of fees for 2018 recruitment as the previous fees would be accepted by the Postal department. The previous payment would be validated with earlier online registration number.
- Mention together the previous registration number and fee payment number during online registration in Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018 to apply on the post of Gramin Dak Seva.
- A fee is must for each post applied for – The applicants will have to make payment of Rs 100 for each of the posts they apply for.
So this is how you can apply online on the post of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) through Telangana Postal Recruitment, 2018. If you have any doubt and want to know more then you should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh, postal department.
Telangana DSC 8792 Recruitment Notification 2017-18
TSPSC has issued an official publication seeking applications from the aspirants of the state for the post of teachers. It is recruiting about 8792 posts to fill in the vacancies. Aspirants who are willing to apply for TS DSC recruitment can make use of this opportunity and apply before the last date. Many job seekers have been waiting for the notification release from TSPSC DSC and finally it got released. Students who have finished their B.ed and are waiting to secure job in government sector can apply for this recruitment. In order to apply, candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit etc.
The notification contains district wise vacancies info. Download the official notification issued by TSPSC for free from the official website of the authority. Candidates can know complete details about the recruitment from the official notification.
TS DSC Recruitment 2017- 2018
Candidates applying for TS DSC recruitment after securing the job will be giving posting in the state of Telangana. There are total vacancies of 8792 which were divided into various categories. There are a total of 1941 vacancies in posts like School Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, language pandit, school assistant (physical education), physical education teacher etc. In order to know the exact vacancies, refer the official notification released by TSPSC. Candidates applying for the posts also need to refer the eligibility criteria before applying.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Applicants of TSPSC DSC recruitment should have graduation/B.Ed/TTC degree and also should have TET from a recognized university. The minimum age limit of the applicants is 18 years and maximum age limit is 44 years as on 1st July 2017. Refer the official notification for details on upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates. The selection procedure is based on the performance of the candidates in the rounds conducted. The selection rounds include written test. Candidates shortlisted for the job will be given good pay scale every month as per the norms of the organization.
Apply for TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017-18 @ tspsc.gov.in
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through online and an examination fee of Rs. 80/-. The applications need to be submitted starting from 30th October 2017 and the last date to submit the applications is 30th November 2017. The official website to apply for the recruitment is tspsc.gov.in. Candidates need to apply for the post on or before the last date without fail. A copy of the application form needs to be kept safe for future use.
Telangana DSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Government of Telangana and the state district selection committee is planning to announce Telangana State DSC 2016 notification for filling between the total of 15000 to 20000 teacher posts in the state government and aided schools in the Telangana state. The District selection committee is going to fill the School Assistance, Language Pundits, Secondary Grade Teacher, PET alongwith headmaster posts with Telangana DSC 2016 notification in both of government and aided schools in the state. That’s way the officials are searching categories wise posts in district wise for filling the posts. As per the news report totally 20,253 teacher posts are vacant in both of Zilla parishad (17579) and Aided schools (2930) and other craft and drawing teacher posts (2674). The board is going to release the official notification on upcoming months all are eagerly waiting for the notification to get the job in Telangana government.
Telangana DSC Official Notification 2016
Telangana is the newly born state of India is likely to announce the huge recruitment notification of teachers for various government schools. The state of Andhra Pradesh was divided into two states i.e., Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. From that day the Telangana constituency got its existence. Hyderabad as its capital Telangana is the 29th state of India. After recent elections held in Telangana k Chandra Sekharrao the first Chief Minister of Telangana state declared that huge job opportunities will be created by his government for the Telangana people.
TS DSC Notification 2016
The government of Telangana State District Selection Committee Planning to release the official recruitment notification for SGT, School Assistant, LP, PET, Model School Teachers Telangana State DSC vacancies 2016. Candidates Who are waiting for Telangana DSC jobs 2016 this is the time to get ready for the Telangana State DSC recruitment 2016.Telangana government is going to release the notification for filling up of between 15000 to 20000 Posts across the Telangana State 10 districts such as Warangal, Karimnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Mahabub Nagar, Khammam, Adilabad, Nizamabad and Hyderabad. Government of Telangana is going to release the Schools Assistants and SGT recruitment 2016 once rationalization procedure will finished. Official Telangana DSC recruitment will be released in the upcoming months as per news. Telangana government was not yet decided Telangana DSC recruitment conduct District Selection Committee as per close news circle government is going to opt TSPSC for TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2016 for government jobs in Telangana 2016.
Details of Telangana State DSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organisation: Government of Telangana State District Selection Committee
Name of the post: Teacher
Total no.of vacancies: 20000 (Expected) posts
Location of the job: Telangana State
District & post wise vacancy details
|Name of the District||PGHO||LFLHO||School Assistant||LP||PET||NGT||AIDED|
|Other Category Posts||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Candidate should complete the graduation and B.ED and TTC and qualified in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) from any recognised university or institute.
Age of the candidate should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 5 years. The government of Telangana is planning to increase the age limit for 56- 10 years will be added in Telangana DSC official notification 2016
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written exam
- Reservation based
Note: Above given details are likely to be changed. We will update you when the board releases official notification. Stay in touch with us for latest updates.