Telangana Police Recruitment 2019: SI, ASI, Constable Posts:
Now the time has come to hear good news who live in Telangana because Telangana government has issued Telangana State Police Recruitment notification in which states government is hiring the serious job seekers who looking for a job in the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and constable jobs for the year 2019.
Details about Telangana Police Recruitment:-
|Name of Organization|
|Telangana State Police Department|
|Recruitment Name||Telangana Police Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Constable, Sub–Inspector, ASI|
Minimum age limit: – 18 years
Maximum age limit – Male 25 years, Female 35 Years
Age relaxation allows for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection Process for Telangana Police Recruitment:
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Final Written Exam.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018: SI, ASI, Constable Posts
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018: The Telangana State Police Recruitment department has issued a notification which states that the government is hiring the serious job hunters looking for the Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and constable jobs for the year 2018. The candidates who are seeking to get the government jobs under the vacant posts for officer has to apply for the online application in order to get qualified for the Telangana Police Recruitment 2018. Altogether, there are 18428 posts availed and in order to full fill the vacancies, the government distributes vacancies under units and categories based under the government rules. The competition is huge so the candidates must gear up ahead.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018: application form start and last date:
The candidates who are seriously seeking for the assistant intelligence officer job vacancy has to apply for the online application form and submit it further before its late in order to get.The official website wherein the candidates can get any information related to Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 is www.tslprb.in . The candidates are requested to stay in a regular visit of the site in order to get the latest updates and posts. The application forms must be filled in online and submit it to the officials before June 30th 2018. The application forms are made available from June 9th 2018.
NOTE: In order to get any detail regarding the Telangana Police Recruitment 2018; it is suggested to follow only the official portal page.
Eligibility Criteria and other details to be fulfilled by the applicant:
Before going ahead with the online application form, the candidates must fulfill such eligibility process only then will they be able to get the job under the Telangana Police Recruitment 2018.
- Application fees: the candidates applying for the constable/ driver post must pay the application fees of RS 800 if they belong to General or OBC Category. The SC/ST has to pay RS 400. Those applying for Sub Inspector and ASI jobs have to pay RS 1000 for general and OBC and the SC/ST has to pay RS 500. The payment for the application form can be made via Net Banking, Credit /debit card or by Challan.
- Age Limit: coming to the age limit to be filliped by the applicants, the minimum age required for the applicants is 18 years while the maximum limit is 25 years.
How to get the Application form online:
In order to get the application form online.
- Open the official website page.
- Then search for the Online application form under the Telangana Police Recruitment 2018
- Open the link when you can see the link
- Get the Application form saved as the document file and give in all the details required in the form.
- Get the printed copy of the application form for any further references.
Important dates and links to remember for the applicants:
Start date of application: June 9th 2018
Last date of applying online: June 30th 2018
Official website: www.tslprb.in
Telangana Police 2015 Recruitment- 9058 SI Constable And Other Posts: Wishing for a Government job in Telangana State? Well, then the perfect opportunity for you has come. Yes! Telangana Police has intimated about the release of notification within a couple of weeks from now regarding recruitment of 9058 eligible candidates as Sub-inspector, Constable and various other posts. So, if you are looking to serve your state, then this is the golden opportunity for you. Yes! Telangana Police Department has been working for the betterment of the state since years, and has a good track record of releasing periodic notifications for recruiting candidates. Now, recently Telangana Police intimated about recruitment of 9058 Sub-Inspectors, Armed Reserved Police, Driver, Constable and various other posts, and you shouldn’t miss this one out. So, are you ready to apply for the same? Well, before you directly move towards applying for the job, let us quickly review the details of the same job. So are you ready to? Are you ready to be associated with the police department? Well, here it comes.
Job Details Of Telangana Police
- Name Of Organization: Telangana Police Department
- Type Of Job: Government(State Government)
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 9058
- Job Posting: Throughout Telangana State
- Applying Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Yet To Be Disclosed
Age And Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned post should be at least 18 years old, and a maximum age of 30 years is allowed.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification:
- As per intimation, till now it is expected that minimum educational qualification for the post will be 10th or 12th pass from a recognized board/university.
- When the official notification gets released, we will keep you updatedaboutthe details regarding the same.
Selection Process And Application Fee
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for the above posts has to undergo 4 stages of screening process viz. Written test, Physical Test, Medical Test and Interview. If there is any change in process, we will intimate you regarding the same.
- Note: Cut-offs for each section will be different for each category candidates
- Application Fee:
- For General/UR Category Candidates: Rs100/-.
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs.50/-.
- Note: If There is any fee change once notification is released, we will intimate you regarding thatinour website
How To Apply Online
- Login to their official website tspolice.gov.in
- Click On “Recruitment” option.
- Once a new tab opens, you can see a list of advertisements. Click on the specific notification.
- Read the official notification carefully
- Then click on “Apply Online” button
- Fill up the application fees with all necessary details
- Submit the application fees beforeduedate, and save the preview mode of application form for future references.
We will keep you updated with all sorts of news regarding the same job!
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All Latest Recruitment News And Updates!