TNPSC Exam Success Tips
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is all set to conduct Group IV exam for the recruitment of aspirants into various posts. There are 5451 vacancies in various departments of the state. The exam will be held on 6th November, 2016. Last date to submit applications online is 8th September, 2016 and the last date to pay fee is 11th September, 2016. Candidates who got selected will be given jobs in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial, and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service. TNPSC exam will be taken by thousands of thousands of aspirants every year. There will be heavy competition for the TNPSC Group IV exam. So, candidates who want to crack the exam at any cost need to follow certain success tips. Below we are discussing about TNPSC exams tips and tricks and TNPSC exam preparation tips. Today we have come up with best success tips to crack TNPSC Group IV examination and to know how to prepare TNPSC exam in Home. We will also be discussing TNPSC preparation method. Read on!
Success tips to crack TNPSC Group IV Exam
- If you are set to crack TNPSC Group IV exam you must be aware of the importance of time table. Time table plays a vital role in making a worthy preparation for Group 4 exam. The first and foremost step to take in preparation is to prepare a proper time table for the exam by keeping track of the syllabus book. Prepare time table covering all the main topics. Make sure to give prominence to the time. Draft the time table in such a way that you will have time to revise in the end.
- Get thorough with all 6th to 10th standard Tamil Nadu school text books for science and social subjects. Also read 11th and 12th science text books. GK plays a vital role so, these text books could be of much help.
- Go through the TNPSC previous year question papers. These questions papers will be available in online as well as in the official site of TNPSC for free download. Solve as many as previous year question papers. Also, practice model and sample question papers every day. Try to solve the questions in the given time. You can learn time management by doing so.
- Some of the questions in the paper will be triggered from Political science, economics, civics etc. So, students need to study 11th and 12th standard Political science, economics, civics text books.
- Take mock tests and find out in which sections you are lacking and where you need to work more. Try to come over those topics by practicing more and more.
- Make certain to read news paper daily. By following the daily news paper you can get news as well as current affairs. You can also get a hold of General Knowledge from the papers.
- If you have friends who are preparing for TNPSC Group IV exam then make sure to go for combined studies. Combined studies are the best way to remember the studied topics for a long time. Divide the topics between your friends and study.
- Don’t follow multiple books for preparation. Follow only one book that covers all the topics in the best way. Don’t get confused with multiple books.
- Finally, fill yourself with confidence and have a positive outlook.