Telangana State Power Distribution Corporation Limited (TSSPDCL) recruitment 2019 issued job alert for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. To know the updated information Click here
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Jobs 2019
|Telangana State Power Distribution Corporation Limited(TSSPDCL)|
|Post Name||Sub Engineer|
|Type Of Organization||State Government(Government Of Telangana)|
|Educational Qualification||Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineer|
|Required Experience||As per Government rules|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Pay Scale||Not Mentioned|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must have passed diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) from recognized board/university.
The age limit of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum of 44 years.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016 153 Posts Apply Online
Telangana State TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016 : Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) invites applications from deserving candidates for various posts of Sub Engineer (Electrical) in its units located in the state. For applying to 153 posts in TSSPDCL, candidates must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the board, and have to apply to their official website www.tsssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016 153 Posts
TSSPDCL runs under Government of Telangana, and usually provides good working environment and legitimate pay-scale to selected candidates. For applying to 153 vacancies, you need to be at least in the age limit of 18 to 44 years counted on 19th September, 2015, and there will only be written test for selecting the right candidate for 153 posts. So, if you are passionate about working for Telangana state, and are comfortable with all the criteria, then you can apply for TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016 for 153 SE vacancies that are being released by a press release on 4th January, 2016 from the recruitment board. Here we have presented before you the details regarding the job, and pie-to-pie analysis of the same for your convenience. Take a look.
Job Overview – TSSPDCL SE Recruitment Notification 2016
- Name Of Organization: Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited(TSSPDCL)
- Type Of Organization: State Government(Government Of Telangana)
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 153
- Break-Down/Split-Down Of Vacancies:
- Sub Engineer(Electrical): 153
- Legal Officer: 01
- Candidates must have passed diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized board/university.
- Also, Percentage marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Document/Certificate Verification
- Location Of Job: Southern Telangana(Telangana State)
- Pay-Scale Of Selected Candidates: 20,535/- to Rs.41,155/-
- Application Mode: Online Mode Only.
Exam Pattern And Syllabus of TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment Notification 2016
- Exam Pattern:
- The written examination will be conducted for 2 hours duration, and the number of questions will be 100(1 mark each), and all questions will be objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be:
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC/ST – 30%
- PH – 30%
- The written examination will be consisting of questions from Core Technical Subject(Section A) and questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability(Section B).
- Section A will be consisting of 80 marks(80 questions), and Section B will be consisting of 20 marks(20 questions).
- Core Technical Subject: Questions testing your knowledge in Electrical Engineering subjects up to diploma level will be asked here
- General Awareness: General Knowledge related to current affairs of State, India and the world.
- Numerical Ability: Maths Questions up to Class 10/Matriculation level will be asked here.
Application Fee – Telangana SPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016
- For General Category Candidates:
- Rs 100/-( Application Processing Fee).
- Rs 120/-( Examination Fee).
- For ST/SC/BC/PH Category Candidates:
- No Application Fees Needs To Be Paid
How To apply Online for TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment section, and select “Sub Engineer (Electrical) submit online application” option.
- Read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying.
- Apply with all the correct details, and upload your photograph and passport size image as per guidelines.
- Pay the application fees before due date, and submit the application form.
Significant Dates – Telangana SE Recruitment
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: 18th January, 2016
- Last Date To Submit Online Applications: 6th February, 2016
- Last Date To Pay Application Fees: 5th February, 2016.
- Exam Date: To Be Intimated
- TSSPDCL Electrical Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Download TSSPDCL Recruitment Notification 2016
- Apply Online – TSSPDCL 2016 Recruitment
Best Of Luck For The Recruitment Exam, Guys!
Tune To Our Website For Latest Updates And Job News!