TSPSC AEO Recruitment Notification 2017-18 – 851 Posts Apply Online
Here is the one greater open door originated from Telangana Public Service Commission for competitors who are searching for settle in Telangana Govt Jobs. As of late Telangana Government has issued its Agriculture Extension Officer Grade 2 notice 2017 this news is with respect to top off 851 Posts in Agriculture culture Extension officer in the State of Telangana. Along these lines, this is the correct time to top off Telangana AEO Grade 2 Application shape for Agriculture. The Vacancies are Under TSPSC Recruitment 2017 is around 753. Along these lines, the hopefuls who are qualified for this TS AEO Notification 2017 can apply through the official site.
Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer opening will top off in Agriculture Department in different fields the arrangement of posts are absolutely 851. TSPSC AEE Official notice is as of now transferred on site. competitors can read official notice before applying for these posts. Online application for Telangana AEE opening 2017 began.
Some Important Dates
- Total Vacancies 851
- Official Notification Publication Date: tenth October 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13.10.2017
- Last/Due Date for Online Submission of Application: 31.10.2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: 31.10.2017
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Before 1 week of examination
- Written Exam Date: 21st November 2017
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
Conditions regarding Eligibility
The hopefuls who are applying for AEO Grade 2 Recruitment for 753 posts must have the capabilities from a perceived University as point by point underneath or proportionate thereto, as indicated in the significant Service Rules, indented by the divisions as on the Date of Notification.
Age Details :
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44* years.
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate ought not be conceived after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A hopeful ought not be conceived before 02/07/1973.
- The Upper Age farthest point will be casual according to Rules and will be ascertained
- All chose hopefuls through the enrollment for Veterinary Assistant posts will get settled compensation by the association.
- Especially Relevant, pay scale for the chose people in beginning Rs. 37,100-91,450/every month.
- In conclusion, for more points of interest please visit official site.
- Each candidate must pay Rs. 100/ – (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This separated, the candidates need to pay RS.120/ – (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the accompanying class of applicants having a place with Telangana State just are exempted from installment of Examination expense.
- SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-Service Men.
- Unemployed candidates in the age gathering of 18 to 44 years (They need to submit assertion at a proper time to the Commission that they are jobless).
Telangana PSC TSPSC AEO Recruitment Notification : Dreaming for a government job in Telangana? Yeah, then the perfect opportunity for you has come. Yes! Telangana Public Service Commission TSPSC has released notification regarding recruitment of 311 Agricultural Extension Officers in various departments. This is no doubt a golden opportunity for those who are dreaming for a job in Telangana state, because the number of post is considerably high, and you shouldn’t miss this one out. So, are you ready to apply for the job?
Telangana PSC TSPSC AEO Recruitment Notification
Well, Telangana Public Service Commission is instrumental in releasing recruitment notifications throughout the year, and has recruited many candidates till date by successfully conducting state level recruitment drives. And now its yet again, and the post is for Agricultural extension officer. So, if you are interested enough to apply for the job, then take a look into the details of the same. Here it comes.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment Notification Job Details
- Name Of Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission(TSPSC)
- Type Of Job: Government(State Government Of Telangana State)
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 311
- Name Of Post: Agricultural Extension Officer(AEO)Grade-II
- Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get remuneration of Rs.22,460 To Rs.66,330/-.
- Job Location: Throughout Telangana State.
- Applying Mode: Online
So, got the basic details? Well, let us now focus into other details of the job.
Age And Educational Qualification – TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Posts
- Candidates applying for 311 posts with TSPSC must be at least 18 years in age. Maximum age of 44 years is permitted for the candidates.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government of Telangana norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates interested to apply for the above mentioned post must have BSc. degree in Agriculture or BSc. degree with Diploma in Agriculture fields like Dry Land Agricultural Vocational Course.
- Note: Relaxation in percentage marks is applicable for reserved category candidates.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment Selection Process And Application Fee
- Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for 311 AEO post in TSPSC has to undergo two stages of screening process viz. Online Written Test and Interview.
- Note: Cut-off marks for both these tests will be different for different category candidates.
- Application Fee:
- Candidates applying for AEO post in TSPSC have to pay Rs.100/- for Online Form Processing, and Rs.80/- for examination fee.
- Note: Application fee must be submitted before due date for convenience of candidates.
Admit Card And Results
- Admit Card and results can be downloaded from the official website tspsc.gov.in. Also, we will keep you updated with all the updates regarding this recruitment.
How To Fill Online Application of TSPSC AEO Recruitment Notification
- Move over to the official website tspsc.gov.in.
- Select the link showing ” Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II.“
- Click on it, and read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Online, and fill up the online application form with all the necessary details .
- Pay the application fees before due date to avoid confusion, and submit your application form.
- Save the preview mode of application form for future reference.
- Starting Date Of Online Applications: 31st December, 2015.
- Ending Date Of Online Applications: 25th January, 2016.
- Online Examination Date(Tentative): March, 2016.
Stay Tuned To Our Website For All Latest Recruitment News And Updates!