UPCPMT Notification 2019 Apply Online: The first and foremost criteria for giving this exam is that one should be a proper resident of the respective state UP. For all those people who are not from the state UP, but they have done their schooling from this respective place then they can also apply for the same. One must for sure have physics, chemistry, and biology as their main subjects of the core in order to appear for such exams. Coming to the basic fee structure we have here the fee for the general candidates and the OBC candidates, it is around Rs. 1400 and for the SC and ST, it is about Rs.700.
UPCPMT Notification 2016 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh State Combined Pre Medical Test or UPCPMT is the entrance test that is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in to the various medical courses such as MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BAMS, and BUMS which are offered by various government as well as other approved Medical / Ayurvedic / Dental / Unani / Homeopathic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Every year this exam is conducted in Uttar Pradesh by one of the famous Universities of the Uttar Pradesh state. The previous year, this UPCPMT was held under the Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University. This year, the notification for this test has been released and all the interested and eligible candidates who are willing to pursue these medical courses from any of the universities or colleges of the state can apply for this entrance test in which nearly 2000 seats are available. Other complete details of the test and application procedure are given below. So, interested candidates can refer those details and if you are eligible to apply for the test before the last date as mentioned below.
Details of the UPCPMT Medical Entrance Test 2016
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT)
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for writing this UPCPMT 2016, the candidates applying should meet the below-given eligibility criteria of the test.
- The candidate’s age should be minimum of 17 years as on 31st December 2016;
- You have to to be a residence of Uttar Pradesh State;
- The candidates need to be qualified or passed in the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry;
- Biology/ Mathematics/Biotechnology or any other elective subject as well as English as compulsory subjects.
- You should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the 10+2 exams if you belong to General category and if you belong to any one of the reserved categories then you should have a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
UPCPMT 2016 Important Dates:
- UPCPMT Application Form Availability Date of 2016: 2nd week of March 2016
- Last Date for filling application form: 3rd week of April 2016
- Admit Card Issue Date: 1st week of May 2016
- UPCPMT 2016 Exam Date: 4th week of May 2016
- UPCPMT 2016 Exam Results Date: 2nd week of June 2016
- UPCPMT 2016 Counseling Dates: June/July/August/September 2016
How to Apply for UPCPMT 2016?
UPCPMT 2016 Application Form would be given in the 2nd week of March 2016. For making the process of application easier and quicker, online applications have been launched from the past year. Therefore, the Applications will be taken only through the online mode as of now. But, you can either pay application fee through the offline or online mode. Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.1400. But, if the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC categories, they have to pay only a concessional fee of Rs.700/-.
UPCPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
- Uttar Pradesh State Combined Pre Medical Test will have the questions from the subjects of Zoology, Chemistry, Botany and Physics.
- The questions in the UPCPMT test will be given in the multiple choice format.
- For every correct answer, you can get one mark and there are no negative marks for the wrong answers.
- You can either opt for English or Hindi as your exam medium and
- You will be given 3 hours to completing the exam paper.
- The number of questions that will be asked from each subject is as follows:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions|
UPCPMT Results and Counseling 2016
As said above, the results of the UPCPMT 2016 exam will be released around the month of June 2016 and they will reflect your total marks in the test. Based on the results obtained, the merit list is prepared and if your name appears in the merit list then you are eligible to take part in the counseling for the admission into the respective medical course. Counseling for the admission will be held at the various centers that is allotted for you and counseling will be done via video conferencing.
Important Links :