UPSC Combined Defence Service 2 Examination Notification 2016 Online Application @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS II 2016 Online Application Form will be available on the website upsc.gov.in from 16th of July 2016. Aspiring candidates who are interested in the UPSC examination can apply for the test by filling the online application form by downloading it from the official website.
UPSC CDS II Examination Notification
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for submitting the UPSC CDS II online application form. The candidates who have the minimum educational qualifications can apply online for the written examination. To appear in the written test of UPSC CDS II examination, candidates have to register and apply by filling the online application form from the website with all the important details. The total number of vacancies for the UPOSC CDS II posts is 457. The qualified candidates will be later selected to the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (NA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA) in different parts of the country. The online application form will be updated on the website on 16th of July and the last date for the submission of the application form is on 12th August 2016. Candidates have to fill and apply before the stipulated time and date.
UPSC CDS II Examination Overview
- Organization Name:Union Public Service Commission
- Job Type : Central Government
- No of Posts: 457 Posts
- Name of the Post: IMA , Dehradun (200 Jobs); Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala: 45 Posts; Air Force Academy Hyderabad: 32 Posts; Officers Training Academy Chennai: 175 Posts and 5 Posts for Women
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Online Application Form Release Date: 16th of July 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 12th of August 2016
- Pay Scale of the Post: Will be updated soon on the website later
- UPSC CDS II Examination Date: Will be soon released
- Website: upsc.gov.in
The Complete Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the UPSC CDS II Examination
- Educational Qualification Required: Candidate has to pass the 12th standard or a Bachelor of Engineering from any recognised University. They should qualify the said examination with a minimum qualifying mark. They also have to submit the photocopy of the educational qualification certificates while filling the application form online.
- Age Limit: Candidates born after the year 1993 and not after 1998 can apply for the examination; there is an Upper age relaxation of 26 Years for the candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India).
- Application Fee for the Examination: The application fee of RS. 200 are for the General category candidates and the other category application fee will be updated soon on the website.
- Selection Process : There will be a written exam and those candidates who will qualify in written exam will be called for interview. After all the selection process, candidates will be posted in different regions of the country.
Examination Pattern for the UPSC CDS 2 Examination
- English: There will be total 120 questions and the total mark is 100. The time duration for this paper in 2 hours.
- General Knowledge: 100 marks for 120 questions. The stipulated time for this paper is 2 Hours.
- Elementary Mathematics: In this paper, there will be 100 questions and each question will carry 1 mark and 100 marks in total. Time duration is 2 Hours.
How to Download the Application Form and Apply for the Examination
- Visit the official portal upsc.gov.in
- Search the latest UPSC CDS II Examination link and download the application form
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the form
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and attach all the documents required for the examination with the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Check twice before submitting the form
- Take the printout of the application form and you can save the application form in pdf for future reference.
- Online Application Form Start Date: 16th July 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 12th August 2016
- UPSC CDS II Examination Date: 23rd October 2016
Get ready with all the important materials to fill the online application form. And remember all the important dates and do apply before the last date comes to an end.
For more updates stay tuned to our website.