Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment at965 vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical officer in railways, Assistant Medical officer in Indian Ordnance factories health services, and various other posts.
Candidates are required to apply online through the website https://upsconline.nic.in
- Date of notification – 10th April 2019
- Last date for receipt of application –6th May 2019, 6:00 pm
- Date of commencement of exam – 21st July 2019
- Total vacancies: 965
- The online application can be withdrawn from 13th May to 20th May 2019.
- Fee –Candidates (except females, SC/ST/PwBD) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/-
Eligibility– A candidate for this exam must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August 2019, that is, the candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1987.
Qualification – For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS examination.
Post-wise number of vacancies –
- Assistant divisional medical officer in the railways – 300
- Assistant medical officer in Indian Ordinance factories health services –46
- Junior scale posts in central health services – 250
- General duty medical Gr.2 in New Delhi municipal council – 7
- General duty medical Gr. 2 in East Delhi and south Delhi municipal corporations – 362
Candidates should note that there will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective type question paper.
Scheme of examination :
1)The written exam for CMS :
Two objective papers (computer-based mode): The candidates will take the computer-based examination in 2 Papers, each carrying 250 marks.
Each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
(A demo module will be available on UPSC website https://upsc.gov.in/ at the time of launching of e-admit cards. )
2) Personality test: After clearing the written test candidates will be called to give a personality test for 100 marks.
#In case of any guidance /information candidates can contact UPSC’s facilitation counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus or over telephone no. 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Hope the above article was informative to all the CMS exam aspirants.
Offical site : https://upsc.gov.in/